ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Evacuating Christians in the Middle East in regards to the new Christian nations
There are around 12 million Christian Assyrians, Copts, Maronites and other Christian Orthodox/Catholic minorities who currently live under harsh Dhimmitude. Our objective is to offer them citizenship in the new Christian nations.
Measures must be taken to evacuate these people in one or several safe zones (after we secure them militarily). The first one will be Christian Lebanon (with half of the territory given to the Christian Maronites). The goal should be to annex new territories creating three new nations (See map):
1. Consolidate Christian Lebanon
2. Establishment of a Christian Coptic nation (NE Egypt).
3. Establishment of a Christian Assyrian nation.
4. Establishment of a Romani Nation
Size of the annexed nations will be based on the size of the populations.
This will be an extremely difficult transition though as it is likely that Muslim countries/groups will initiate Jihadi pogroms and genocides as soon as Europe start with deportations. Many massacres of Christians is the most likely outcome as it is very unlikely that these vulnerable minorities will flee or evacuate before it is too late.
As soon as Europe starts to deport Muslims; Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi and the rest of the Muslim World will declare war against Israel, Armenia and all Christian minorities in the Middle East with the intention of wiping them out. It’s therefore important that all Christians in the Middle East are evacuated in the coming decades (phase 1 and 2). One option would be that they seek transitory refuge in Europe, Israel or Armenia while we start to liberate Lebanon.
Creation of temporary transit safe-zones in Western Anatolia, Lebanon and Albania?
When the Muslim populations have been expelled from Europe, we will have rather large unpopulated areas in Albania, Western Anatolia and Lebanon with the capacity to offer a permanent home (territory) to several Christian minorities. There will be large areas in Albania which perhaps can be the temporary home of some of these minorities depending on how the annexing of Middle Eastern territories transpires (the creation of a Coptic, Assyrian and Romani Nation). Israel might also serve as a temporary safe-zone for Middle Eastern Christians while we annex the territories.
Quick list suggestions – Future domestic and foreign policy
Obviously, these are my personal views. You can see more suggestions in another chapter.
- Militarily prevent Muslim countries/groups from acquiring nuclear weapons or other large scale WMD’s.
- Creating a European population strategy, population cap for individual countries or for Europe/the world as a whole (equivalent to the demographical numbers of 1950). Policies must be created to govern these policies. Consider re-introducing a ban on abortion, or implementing other incentives for a sustainable population growth depending on objective (achieving a birth rate of 2,1 f example).
- Creation of strict constitutional European Monarchies/Republics (administered democracy). Mass democracy does not work as has been proven. The system will include cultural conservative principles, defence, immigration policies which can’t be altered, liberal zones etc.).
- Development of alternative energy sources, to reduce dependence on oil
- Strengthen the Church’s influence concerning cultural issues
- Introduce policies which strengthen the nuclear family (deconstruct Western European matriarchy structures).
- Introduce the death penalty (3 strike rule)
- Drug addicts should be sent to strict “reformation camps”. Hard drug abuse must not be tolerated (however, marijuana may be permitted in liberal zones). The essence in fighting addictions is to take the victim away from his negative environment and giving him/her a meaningful goal/task in life (a majority of these individuals needs protection against themselves for a certain period). The current government policy does the exact opposite. Instead of trying to solve the root causes they act as facilitators for drug abuse by providing the addicts with government funded drugs. At the moment, Norway is one of the most liberal countries in regards to catering for drug addicts. At the same time Norway has the largest proportion of drug addicts (heroin addicts) in Europe.
- Re-education strategy for Marxists
- A committee should be created in each country that will research, investigate and map all compromised institutions and groups (previously under the influence of cultural Marxist/multiculturalist policies and ideas).
- Educational courses (f example 6 month courses) should be created which highlights “un-falsified” history and cultural conservative topics and presented to compromised groups. The course will be concluded with an exam in which each individual will need to pass.
- A similar exam may be held throughout Europe for all people in non-compromised groups (3 month course instead of 6).
- Consider new civilisational goals – from excessive consumerism where the acquisition of wealth is the driving force in our lives to instead, focus all our resources to better ourselves and the rest of our citizens scientifically and technologically/R&D. 20% of national GDP should be allocated to this purpose.
Christian justification of the struggle
“Rise up O Lord, and may thy enemies be dispersed and those who hate thee be driven from thy face. “
Psalm 67, Vulgate (also from Book of Numbers)
Pope Urban II and Pope Innocent III granted indulgence to all future Crusaders (martyrs of the Church)
In 1095 during the Council of Clermont, Pope Urban II declared that he remitted all penance incurred by anyone (crusaders) who participated in the first crusade.
The Pope dispenses indulgences from a reservoir of grace tied to martyrs of the church, those men and women who, by virtue of their suffering, assists in the intercession for all Christians. In the 12th Century, Pope Innocent III, expanded the Crusade indulgence to include anyone assisting with such endeavours.
An indulgence is the full or partial remission of temporal punishment due for sins which have already been forgiven. The indulgence is usually granted by the church after the sinner has confessed and received absolution. The exception is actions committed by those men and women who, by virtue of their suffering, assists in the intercession for all Christians (participates in Crusades, activities which involve protection of Christians, Christian interests or Christendom itself). Indulgences draw on the storehouse of merit acquired by Jesus' sacrifice and the virtues and penances of the saints and martyrs. They are granted for specific good works and prayers.
Indulgences replace the shortening of those penances that was allowed at the intercession of those imprisoned and those awaiting martyrdom for the faith.
Crusading is not just a right, but a duty according to Canon Law
Canon Law, the ecclesiastical law of the Catholic Church, is a fully developed legal system, with all the necessary elements: courts, lawyers, judges, a fully articulated legal code and principles of legal interpretation. The academic degrees in canon law are the J.C.B. (Juris Canonici Baccalaureatus, Bachelor of Canon Law, normally taken as a graduate degree), JCL (Juris Canonici Licentiatus, Licentiate of Canon Law) and the J.C.D. (Juris Canonici Doctor, Doctor of Canon Law). Because of its specialised nature, advanced degrees in civil law or theology are normal prerequisites for the study of canon law.
- Book IV - Function of the Church (Cann. 834 - 848)
- Part I. The Sacraments
- Title IV. The Sacramento of Penance (Cann. 959 - 997)
Can. 992 An indulgence is the remission before God of temporal punishment for sins whose guilt is already forgiven, which a properly disposed member of the Christian faithful gains under certain and defined conditions by the assistance of the Church which as minister of redemption dispenses and applies authoritatively the treasury of the satisfactions of Christ and the saints.
Can. 993 An indulgence is partial or plenary insofar as it partially or totally frees from the temporal punishment due to sins.
Can. 994 Any member of the faithful can gain partial or plenary indulgences for oneself or apply them to the dead by way of suffrage.
Can. 995 §1. In addition to the supreme authority of the Church, only those to whom this power is acknowledged in the law or granted by the Roman Pontiff can bestow indulgences.
§2. No authority below the Roman Pontiff can entrust the power of granting indulgences to others unless the Apostolic See has given this expressly to the person.
Can. 996 §1. To be capable of gaining indulgences, a person must be baptised, not excommunicated, and in the state of grace at least at the end of the prescribed works.
§2. To gain indulgences, however, a capable subject must have at least the general intention of acquiring them and must fulfil the enjoined works in the established time and the proper method, according to the tenor of the grant.
Can. 997 As regards the granting and use of indulgences, the other prescripts contained in the special laws of the Church must also be observed.
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 188.8.131.52 (0.019 с.)