Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Страдательный залог группы Perfect
Задание 1. Переведите на английский язык. Определите залог и видовременную форму глагола
1. The text has already been written by them. 2. They will have passed their exams by 3 o’clock. 3. The work will have been done when he comes. 4. The letter had been written before he came. 5. His work has been already finished. 6. Your letter will have been answered by Monday. 7. When my mother came home the room had been already cleaned. 8. The man hasn’t been found by the police yet. 9. Whom has this letter been written by? 10. This soup will have been prepared by 3 o’clock. 11. All the students of our group had been asked by the examiner by 3 o'clock.
Задание 2. Раскройте скобки, выбирая требующуюся форму глагола
1. The children (have left, have been left) clothes lying around. 2. Who (has been invited, has invited) to dinner by Tom? 3. He (has already paid, has been already paid) the bill. 4. The dog (has already taken, has been already taken) for a walk. 5. She (has just had, has just been had) some soup. 6. The article (has been altered, has altered) by Nick. 7. The window (has been left, has left) open by somebody. 8. I have planned, have been planned) my departure.
Задание 1. Преобразуйте предложения, поставив глагол в пассивный залог
1. The box (not open) for thee last hundred years. (Present Perfect) 2. The paintings (exhibit) till the end of the month. (Future Perfect) 3. Two of my dinner plates (break). (Present Perfect) 4. My brother never (beat) at tennis. (Present Perfect)
Задание 2. Поставьте предложения в пассивный залог
1. They have offered me a job at a local bank. 2. Have you warned them about the meeting? 3. Someone has stolen a picture from a museum. 4. I have lost some secret papers. 5. We have kept this meat in the fridge for a week. 6. The police have found a dead body in the park. 7. They had packed the suitcases when the bellboy arrived. 8. They had sold the famous House to an American before I learnt about it. 9. I didn't attend the meeting because you hadn't warned me. 10. The room looked dirty because we hadn't cleaned it for a week. 11. They will clear up the situation when they have known some more facts. 12. They will have repaired my shoes by the evening.
Задание 1. Перефразируйте предложения, опираясь на модель
Model: They have offered me a job at the hospital today. I have been offered a job at the hospital today. A job has been offered to me today.
1. They have given him the chance. 2. The people have given the minister a hearty welcome. 3. They will have paid me the salary by the end of the month. 4. They have already sold us all the tickets. 5. I had told my friends about the party before Ann came.
Задание 2. Переведите с русского языка на английский
1. Работа только что завершена нами. 2. Эти книги уже будут опубликованы к концу месяца. 3. Он сказал мне, что текст будет переведен к 10 часам завтра. 4. Эта книга была написана до того, как автор стал знаменитым. 5. Сотни новых домов будут построены к концу года. 6. Сегодня нам показали прекрасный фильм. 7. Меня уже предупредили об опасности. 8. Нам сказали, что оценки уже поставлены. 9. Ему только что подарили видеокамеру. 10. Он сказал, что работа уже выполнена. 11. Какой фильм тебе только что принесли? 12. Когда он пришел домой, ужин был уже приготовлен.
ОБУЧАЮЩИЙ МОДУЛЬ 7.3
Страдательный залог группы Continuous. Глагол to put
Задание 1. Переведите предложения, обращая особое внимание на форму глагола-сказуемого
1. New underground lines are being built in Moscow. 2. When I went to Leningrad in 1957, the first underground line was still being built. 3. Are they ready with the parcel? No, it's still being parked. 4. Listen carefully, a new grammar rule is being explained. 5. Mr. Brown is at the hospital now. His son is being operated on. 6. Negroes in America are often arrested only because they fight for their rights. 7. I think Peter has crossed with John because John has made a joke at his expense. You see, Peter has never been laughed at before. 8. Which grammar rules were explained at the last lesson? 9. By the time Peter came to the group, the grammar rules for the first lesson had already been taken. 10. Which rule was being explained when you came into the classroom? 12. New buildings are being built in our town now.13. My friend was being asked by the teacher when I entered the classroom.
Задание 2. Сопоставьте правую и левую колонки
Задание 1. Ответьте на вопросы. Используйте любое местоимение или существительное в качестве подлежащего
1. Who's being examined now? 2. What was being discussed at that time? 3. Is the mail still being looked through?
Задание 2. Составьте как можно больше предложений, используя информацию из таблицы. Переведите предложения на русский язык
Задание 3.Поставьте предложения в пассивный залог
1. What are they discussing? 2. The professor is examining our group. 3. The Spartans were celebrating a religious festival when a messenger came from Athens. 4. They are building a new school in our district. 5. What film are they demonstrating in the lecture room? 6. He had a feeling that someone was following him. 7. They were watching and taking pictures of a UFO. 8. They were interrogating the first witness when I came into the courtroom. 9. They are counting the prize money. 10. They are relieving him of his duty because of his age.
Задание 4. Закончите предложения, используя глагол to put с предлогом
1. What arguments did they …? 2. These interruptions … me. 3. He never … his clothes in the wardrobe. 4. He … his cigarette and closed the window. 5. I don't want to … a bit of weight. 6. Don't worry. If all the hotels are full, we'll … you for the night. 7. Hello, can you … me to Ms Tracy Binged, please?
Задание 1. Ответьте на вопросы, используя словосочетания из таблицы
Model: "What's going on in the room?" "A new film is being discussed."
Задание 2. Переведите с русского языка на английский
1. Текст переводился вчера с двух до трех. 2. Наша контрольная работа сейчас проверяется? 3. Сейчас его осматривает доктор. 4. Стены красили вчера с 9 до 10 часов. 5. Мой доклад обсуждали 3 часа. 6. Завтра весь день будут сажать фруктовые деревья. 7. Сейчас обсуждают его плохое поведение. 8. Вчера в 7 вечера варили варенье. 9. Инструкции прочитали и обговорили. 10. Квартиру будут убирать завтра в 6 часов.
Задание 3. Составьте 6 предложений, используя глагол to put с предлогами
МОДУЛЬНЫЙ БЛОК №8
ОБУЧАЮЩИЙ МОДУЛЬ 8.1
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите текст
Environment and Ecology
The word environment means simply what is around us. Some people live in a town environment; for others, their environment is the countryside. Nowadays people understand how important it is to solve the environment problems that endanger people’s lives. The most serious environmental problems are:
- pollution in its many forms (water pollution, air pollution, nuclear pollution);
- noise from cars, buses, planes, etc.;
- destruction of wildlife and countryside beauty;
- shortage of natural resources (metals, different kinds of fuel);
- the growth of population.
Water Pollution.There is no ocean or sea, which is not used as a dump. Many seas are used for dumping industrial and nuclear waste. These poisons and wastes kill fish and sea animals. Nuclear – poisoned fish can be eaten by people. Many rivers and lakes are poisoned too. Fish and reptiles can’t live in them. There is not enough oxygen in the water. In such places all the birds leave their habitats and many plants die. If people drink this water they can die too. It happens so because factories produce a lot of waste and pour it into rivers. So they poison water.
Air pollution. Most of the pollution in big cities comes from cars and buses. More and more often people are told not to be in direct sunlight, because ultraviolet radiation from the sun can cause skin cancer. Normally the ozone layer in the atmosphere protects us from such radiation, but if there are holes in the ozone layer ultraviolet radiation can get to the earth. Many scientists think that these holes are the result of air pollution. Nuclear power stations can go wrong and cause nuclear pollution. Both clean air and clean water are necessary for our health. If people want to survive they must solve these problems quickly. Man is beginning to understand that his environment is not just his own town or country, but the whole earth. That’s why people all over the world think and speak so much about ecology.
Factories, power stations, cars emit tons of smoke into the air. The wind carries the poisonous substances from one country to another.
Trees provide home for many other plants and animals. They provide food for insects, reptiles, birds and mammals. They protect the soil from the wind and rain. It may be that the medicines we need will be discovered in wild plants in savannas, deserts or rainforests. Trees are the lungs of the planet. If the trees die, we will too. Animals and birds are in danger too. Many of the animals are now extinct. The reason is a Man that killed animals and destroys their habitats.
We used a lot of electricity. Our house is full of electrical appliances. Using electricity doesn’t cause the pollution, but making it does. We need to choose cheap electricity and polluting the environment or expensive electricity but healthy life and clean environment.
But what government can do with it? I think government can stop producing nuclear and chemical weapon, allocate more money to various environmental projects, use organic fertilizer, install purifying systems, plant and grow trees, bushes and other greenery.
Mass media should attract people’s attention to environmental problems. Everything I have already spoken about it is only a small part of nowadays polluting the environment. Everyone should remember when he kills a plant or animal he kills a part of himself because everything in the world is interconnected. And people should to protect the nature but not to kill it.
Задание 2. Подберитеэквиваленты:
Задание 3. Согласитесь или не согласитесь с данными утверждениями
1. The earth is not big.
2. The earth is flat.
3. There is a lot of water on the earth.
4. There are a lot of forests and fields, hills and mountains on the earth.
5. Men and animals live on the earth.
6. Different plants grow on it.
7. There are ten continents.
8. The largest of the oceans is the Atlantic Ocean.
9. The Black Sea is the largest of the seas.
10. There are some countries where there are four seasons in a year and some countries where there are only two.
11. When the sun shines it is day, when the sun does not shine it is night.
12. You can see the moon and the stars in the sky in the morning.
Задание 1. Прочитайте, переведите текст и выполните задания
Environmental problems have become exceptionally acute in the country. For a long time too little attention was paid to the environment.
In effort to meet production goals the ministries stainted on measures to protect the environment from industrial pollution. As a result, about half of the water sources in the country are polluted with industrial or communal waste. In more than a hundred towns and cities with population of some fifty million, the concentration of harmful substances in the air is over ten times the admissible level.
For dozens of years the national economy focused on large projects, including giant projects in what was called the transformation of nature. Blunders were committed that caused environmental disasters.
Of the acute problems causing public concern the environment safety of nuclear and hydraulic power engineering is beginning to assume paramount importance. Public anxiety has grown particularly after the Chernobyl disaster. Another reason is the adverse effect of flatland hydropower stations on the environment.
The list of serious environmental problems could be continued.
a) Найдите в тексте выражения с прилагательным "environmental"
- проблемы окружающей среды
- экологическая катастрофа
- экологическая безопасность
b) Заполните пропуски в предложениях, используя выражения из задания a)
1. _____ have become exceptionally acute in the country.
2. _____ of nuclear and hydraulic power engineering is beginning to assume paramount importance.
3. The list of serious _____ could be continued.
4. Blunders were committed that caused _____.
c) Составьте предложения, соединив две половинки
Задание 2. Заполните пропуски предложенными словами
Earthquake and Epidemic
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-04-19; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 22.214.171.124 (0.016 с.)