Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Повелительное наклонение. Глаголы to speak, to say, to tell, to talk
Задание 1. Переведите предложения в повелительном наклонении с английского на русский язык
Задание 2. Переведите предложения на русский язык. Обратите внимание на использование глаголов tell /speak /say /talk
1. Sasha told Joey that he liked America.
2. Joey told Sasha that Sasha spoke American English very well.
3. “Are you telling me the truth?” asked Sasha.
4. “Yes, I’m telling you the truth,” answered Joey.
5. Could you tell me the way to get downtown?
6. Do you speak French? – No, I don’t.
7. How many languages can you speak?
8. Please tell us another story.
9. Please tell me when to get off this bus.
10. Actions speak louder than words.
11. Sorry, I wasn’t listening. What did you say?
Задание 3.Выберите правильный вариант
1. - Hello. This is Julia. Can I ... to Mag, please?
A) talk B) speak C) say
2. Stop ... Our lesson isn't over.
A) speaking B) telling C) talking
3. Dr. Watson ... that he hated big cities.
A) said B) told C) spoke
4. Please ... more slowly. I can't understand your speech quite well.
A) speak B) say C) tell
5. Mother ... me to go shopping.
A) said B) told C) talked
Задание 1. Закончите предложения, используя глагол let с местоимением us (let’s)
Задание 2. Ответьте на вопросы. Используйте No, don't ... or No, let's not...
Задание 3. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в форму повелительного наклонения и переведите предложения.
1. Let's (to go) home. 2. Let me (to help) you to choose the dessert. 3. Let us (not to go) home now because it is early. 4. (not to be) so lazy! Please, (to do) this work now! 5. (to cook) this fish, Victor, and (to serve) it to the guests. 6. It's cold outside. Let's (to put on) our coats. 7. Let them (to do) this themselves. 8. (to pass) me the salt, please. 9. (not to let) the boys play with matches. 10. Dear guests, let's (to have) supper now.11. Let me (to ask) you a question.
Задание 4. Поставьте в предложения глаголы tell /speak /say /talk
1. We don't … Russian much at the English lessons. 2. Can you … me about any traditions of England. 3. Could you … me the way to Pushkin Street, please? 4. We were able to … to these students after classes. 5. You mustn't … at the lesson. 6. Tom … his parents were very well. 7. Mary … she wants to go on holiday in June. 8. The teacher … us about her trip to England. 9. You can't answer the question because you are … the time and don't hear what I am … you.
Задание 1. Посмотри на картинку, составь утвердительные и отрицательные предложения с глаголами
Задание 2. Переведите на английский язык
1. Дайте мне меню, пожалуйста. 2. Принесите нам чистые тарелки. 3. Передайте мне соль, пожалуйста. 4. Накройте этот стол для обеда. 5. Возьмите меню, пожалуйста. 6. Говорите по-русски, пожалуйста. 7. Закройте книгу и принесите ее мне. 8. Не открывайте это окно, пожалуйста. 9. Пусть они помогут нам. 10. Давайте пойдем в ресторан сегодня. 11. Не курите здесь! 12. Давайте закажем ужин в этом кафе. 13. Позвольте мне познакомить Вас с моим другом 14. Позвольте мне помочь вам, мадам. 15. Давайте встретим наших гостей в холле. 16. Пусть Виктор сделает заказ. 17. Пусть они приходят вечером. 18. Давайте пригласим наших друзей на обед в воскресенье 19 Дорогие гости, не опаздывайте к обеду.
Задание 3. Заполните пропуски глаголами speak, tell, talk, say
1. Who … you that?
2. He … nothing to my question.
3. 'Any news?' 'Nothing to … about'.
4. Dan never troubles to … 'please' (не утруждает себя).
5. Bert … me that he wouldn't come.
6. 'I'm leaving tomorrow,' he….
7. Who are they to … us what to do? (да кто они такие?)
8. I've never … anything like that (ничего подобного).
9. So many keys you have! How can you … the right one? (нужный)
10. Never … so again!
11. I … you that there would be troubles (будут неприятности).
12. Do you think Rona is … the truth?
МОДУЛЬНЫЙ БЛОК №2
“EDUCATION AND PROFESSION”
ОБУЧАЮЩИЙ МОДУЛЬ 2.1
My working day. My Study in the College
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите диалоги. Обратите внимание на фразы, выделенные курсивом
A) M. Hello, Natasha! I haven’t seen you for ages. How are you doing?
N. Hello! Glad to see you. I am so busy now. You see, I am a student of the college and the session has just begun.
M. Do you study in the South Ural Polytechnic College?
N. Yes, I do. I study chemistry.
M. What year are you in?
N. I am in the third year. I am a full-time student.
M. What about Ksenia? I guess she studies at the same college.
N. Yes, she does. But she is a sandwich course student.
B) Max: Hello, Helen! Nice to see you! How's life?
Helen: Hello, Max! I am glad to see you. I'm well. What about you?
Max: Thanks, everything is all right. Can’t complain. Let's go somewhere together.
Helen: Oh, sorry. But I'm short of time. I have much of work to do. Today is a working day, and not a day off.
Max: You are so busy. And what are your plans for today?
Helen: You see, first, I am going to the library to prepare for a report. Second, I have to do some shopping, and, moreover, I wish to do my homework properly.
Max: Sorry for interrupting you. They say, that you are a student of a college now, aren't you?
Helen: Yes, I am. That is why I am very busy on weekdays. I have to get up very early in the morning because my college is far from my house.
Max: How much does it take you to get to the college?
Helen: Well, it takes me half an hour to go by bus. Sometimes, I'm in a hurry and even take a taxi.
Max: Oh, Helen, I see. But let's keep in touch. I'll call you some time. Bye!
Helen: You are welcome. Bye!
C) Mick: When do you get up?
Sam: I usually get up at 7 a. m. What about you?
Mick: At the same time. But I never get up without an alarm clock.
Sam: How many periods will you have tomorrow?
Mick: Six periods. Two lectures and a seminar.
Sam: Have you much work to do for tomorrow?
Mick: No, Tuesday is not a hard day for me.
D) Nick: Let's go to the cinema. There's a good film on.
Ron: Sorry, I can't. We've got a seminar tomorrow at the third session. So I have to get ready for it.
Nick: What about tomorrow?
Ron: Tomorrow is all right. Let's go just after the third session.
Nick: О. К. But I'll have to get some books from the library first.
Задание 1. Составьте рассказ о вашем рабочем дне, опираясь на следующие вопросы
1. Do you wake up yourself or does your alarm clock wake you up? 2. When do you get up? Is it easy for you to get up early? 3. Do you do your morning exercises? 4. What do you prefer: a hot or a cold shower in the morning? 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? 6. When do you usually leave your house? 7. How long does it take you to get to your college? 8. Do you go there by bus or walk? 9. When do your classes begin? 10. How many lectures do you usually have every day? 11. How long does the first break last? 12. What do you do during your second break? 13. When do your classes end? 14. What classes have you got on Monday? 15. What classes do you like most? Why? 16. Where do you usually have lunch (dinner)? 17. What time do you come home? 18. How long does it take you to do your homework? 19. Do you work? If yes, where?20. How do you usually spend your evenings? 21. Do you have much free time on weekdays? 22. Are you tired at the end of your day? 23. What time do you usually go to bed? Do you quickly fall asleep?
Задание 2. Перескажите текст «My life in the college»
My Life in the College
We study in the South Ural Polytechnic College. Most boys and girls go there after the 9th form of school. Our college is large and light. It is old, but in spite of it our college is very beautiful. There is a big flowerbed and some big trees near it. Most of our fathers and mothers studied here and now they are working at the production enterprise “Mayak”.
I get up at 7 a.m. every morning because my classes begin at 8.30 and I do not want to be late for them. As soon as I get up I wash my face and have breakfast. I live not very far from the college and it takes me 5 minutes to get there. Every day I have 6 periods (three sessions) of lectures, seminars and various classes. The first session ends at about 10 o'clock. Then we have a 10-minute break. The interval after the second session lasts 20 minutes. During this interval we have time to go to the refreshment room and have a cup of tea and some sandwiches.
Our college has got four floors. There are some well-equipped computer rooms, English, Chemistry, Physics rooms and labs and a gym. Our gym is really large. It is well-equipped for our PT lessons and besides a great number of sporting competitions is held in the gym. Our college also has got a good library. There are a lot of interesting new and old books and students can borrow them. The library has two reading-rooms.
Our classes are over at 3 p.m. and we all have dinner. I usually go to the refectory and have dinner there. On the second floor there is a cafeteria. Many students go there to have a snack or simply get together to chat or discuss their daily problems.
I study chemistry. It is one of my favourite subjects. We like our chemistry laboratory sessions when we do experiments and learn many useful things about chemical substances. An English class is also very interesting. Usually we write compositions, prepare for reports, make dialogues, learn poems by heart, read and translate texts. Sometimes we work in the Language laboratory.
Our teachers are very good people. They are always ready to help students and always try to listen to our opinion.
Even if the chosen trade does not become my life profession the know-how will always be useful for me.
Задание 1. Составьте рассказ о рабочем дне Дэна, используя его расписание
Dan’s Working Day
Задание 2. Подготовьте сообщение на тему «My Working Day»
ОБУЧАЮЩИЙ МОДУЛЬ 2.2
Education and Professions
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите текст
Learning Foreign Languages
The problem of learning foreign language is very important today. Students should learn foreign languages. They became important especially at the present time. Foreign languages are needed as the main and most efficient meansof information exchangebetween the people of our planet.
Today English is the language of the world. Over 350 (three hundred and fifty) million people speak it as a mother tongue. The native speakersof English live in Great Britain, in the United States of America, Australia and New Zealand. English is one of the official languages in the Irish Republic, Canada and South African Republic. As a second language it is used in the former British and US colonies.
It is the majorinternational language for communication in such areas as science, technology, business and mass media. English ought to be used as one of the official languages of the United Nations Organisation and other political organisations. It is the language of computer software, literature, education, modern music, international tourism.
Learning a foreign language is not an easy thing. It is a long and slow process that takes a lot of time and patience. But every educated person, every good specialist has to know English, because it is absolutely necessary nowadays.
It is well known that reading books in the original, talking with the English speaking people will help a lot. When learning a foreign language you are to learn the culture and history of the native speakers. You may learn any foreign language. They are all important
Задание 2. Прочитайте и переведите слова с помощью словаря и постарайтесь их запомнить
an admiral, a bobby, a film maker, a lawyer, a mathematician, a police officer, a secretary, a soldier, an actress, an artist, a construction worker, a designer, a housewife, a job, a kindergarten, a litter man, a mechanic, a nanny, a nurse, an operator, a postman, a profession, a relief worker, well/poorly paid, a boss, to make paintings/drawings, a milkman, to do badly in (a subject).
Задание 3. Прочитайте следующие определения и выберите правильный ответ
Задание 3. Прочитайте и переведите диалоги
1) A: Hallo, В.! Where are you going?
B: Hallo, A.! Haven't seen you for ages! I am going to the Institute.
A: Oh! You are a student now! What Institute have you entered?
B: I've entered the Polytechnic Institute.
A: Good for you! And what faculty do you study at?
B.: I study at the Electrical Engineering Electronic ComputersFaculty.
A: You liked mathematics at school, didn't you? They say one should know that subject well to study your specialty.
B: You're right. Mathematics was my favourite subject at school.
A: And you know already what a computer is, don't you?
B: Yes, I do. A computer is a machine which performs a sequence.
Note: the Electrical Engineering Faculty - электромеханический факультет
2) - What does a secretary have to do?
- A secretary has to help a boss to plan a schedule, answer the telephone and organise meetings.
- It's not easy to do, I think. Besides, a secretary has to use a computer well.
3) - Ted is mad about computers.
- Yes. He dreams to invent something as great as the computer mouse or keyboard.
- Really? I think that people had invented everything important by 2000.
- I'm afraid, you are wrong. I think we'll hear about Ted when he grows up.
4) - Nancy, what would you like to be when you grow up?
- I don't know yet. I know definitely what I wouldn't like to be.
- I don't want to be a businesswoman like my mother.
- She is always busy. She is always bothering about her business. She can't find time for me. She can't organise the house. I don't want such work.
Задание 4. Ответьте на вопрос «Что эти люди делают?»
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите текст и ответьте на вопросы
What is: 1) Education? 2) Formal Education? 3) Informal Education? 4) Different Kinds of Formal Education?
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 126.96.36.199 (0.013 с.)