ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Fill the given form and make your family tree.
TASK FOR SELF-STUDY
A. Make sentences using have/have got, has/has got.
1. (Ammy / a camera) – Ammy __________.
2. (Ammy / fair hair) – ______________.
3. (Ammy / three brothers) – ________________.
4. (Colin / fair hair) – ________________.
5. (Ammy / a bike) – ________________.
6. (Colin / a sister) – ________________.
7. (l / a camera) – ________________.
8. (l / brothers / sisters) – ________________.
9. (I / a bike) – ________________.
10. (Colin/a bike) – ________________.
B. Write questions with have /has
1. (you/ a bicycle?)
2. (you /a VCR?)
3. (your step-father/a car?)
4. (Molly/many friends?)
5. (Mr Lether/any children?)
6. (what car/Johny?)
C.There are mistakes in the use of reflexive pronouns in some of these sentences. Find the mistakes and correct them.
1. My sister taught himself to swim.
2. The children are making themselves something to eat.
3. I hurt me when I fell down the stairs.
4. We're meeting ourselves at 8.00 this evening.
5. We're enjoying ourselves very much.
D. Complete the sentences using reflexive pronouns.
1. You see you've cut ___________ again. Be more careful.
2. I think that poor dog hurt
3. He came into the room and introduced ___________
4. We didn't know where to hide ___________
5. She is very sure of ___________
6. Children, you can't do that ___________
7. They always speak only about ___________
8. We should always believe in ___________
9. Babies cannot look after ___________
10. I tried to control ___________
Read and translate the text
Any family is in charge of the welfare, comfort, health, success in work and good relations of every member in the family.
There are stereotypical responsibilities of the husband, the wife and the children. They say that the wife's responsibilities are, basically, to do everything. The typical role of husband is that he goes out to work and earns money for the family. Maybe, at the weekend he cleans his car and does more technical things around the house. Lots of people in Britain are really into DIY, that's do-it-yourself, and they try to make furniture, put their own bathroom appliances, put tiles on the bathroom walls themselves, etc.
In many countries now it's more accepted that a woman can have a family and a career, whereas before it was seen as something shocking, and men were outraged that their children would be left with strangers, and thought that it was the wife's duty to bring them up. I think that's all changed now. I think responsibility for all of the important aspects of life should be shared by both of the parents, especially bringing up the children. I think that the care and early education of children shouldn't only fall into the hands of the mother, but that the father should also take an active part.
I think that children should be given as much responsibility as they'd like to take on from as early as possible. I don't think that they should be too smothered by parents and have everything done for them if they can do things for themselves. It's very good for a child to learn to be able to take care of himself and his things. Of course, the more things he can do, the more versatile person he can become.
If I were married, I'd like to create a situation where all of these tasks would be shared fairly equally between me and my husband. Of course, if I like doing some things more and my husband would like other things more, this would be OK. I don't like the situation that my husband goes out to work every day, and I would be just stuck inside the house looking after children, keeping the clothes clean and cooking. This seems very unequal tome
1. What are your household chores?
2. Are they difficult?
3. What are your parents' household chores?
4. Who will fulfill household chores in your future family?
5. What is an ideal situation concerning household chores in the family?
6. Who shares responsibility in your family? Why?
Write a short composition about your family. Tell the class a little about your family members; describe their personality traits, achievements and dreams.
Module 1 Unit 3
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-12-15; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 220.127.116.11 (0.009 с.)