Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Put the phrases in order of importance and explain your choice.
7. Answer these questions:
1. What do you talk with your friends about?
2. Are you a real friend?
8. Match the two halves of the proverbs and try to translate them into Kazakh or Russian.
1. A friend in need…
2. Money can’t buy…
3. A good friend is…
Listening [1, T. 1.19]
1. Mario goes to Ireland to study English. Listen to the interview and complete the form.
Answer the questions about Mario:
2. Listen to the song “You’re my best friend” by a well – known group “The Queen”.
You’re my best friend
Ooo... 1)______ make me live
a) Complete the sentences with the words from the box.
to be jealous of , to worry, ignore, help ,argue
1. It’s very important for friends to help each other in different situations. I hope when I’am in trouble, my friend will_________ me.
2. I have several friends and we can talk about everything. But if we don’t agree with each other, we can __________. Fortunately, it doesn’t last long.
3. Jim has missed several classes at school this month. It _________ his parents very much.
4. I don’t believe Susan can make a good friend. She get’s crazy when somebody is better than her. She always ________ her groupmates when thay are successful.
c) Make the sentences complete using the verbs from a.
Read the text
Askar is 16 years old. He is from Kazakhstan. His college is called College of architecture by KazGASA. It is in Almaty. Askar is in Year 1. There are 25 students in his group. There 16 boys and 9 girls in his group. His best friends in his group are Adil and Aigerim. He has got 10 college subjects. His favourite subjects are Drawing and Art. His favourite things in his classroom are the posters and his desk.
1 Answer the questions
What are his favourite subjects?
How many boys are there in his class? ____
What Year is he in? _____
How old is Askar ? ______
Who are his best friends? _____
What is his college called? ____
Read the text
What does Ellen think of her being friendless?
Answer the questions.
Why is Ellen bored to tears?
What does she think about having a best friend?
Why does Ellen need a friend?
Read the text
Is Joy happy with her only friend?
Answer the questions to the text:
4. What is the main idea of each text?
5. Tell who is an ideal friend?
Contest “Do you know?"(Group is divided into 2).
1. Can parrots swim?
2. Do giraffes eat leaves?
3. Is Donald Dutch a reptile?
4. Have spiders got 8 legs?
5. Do crocodiles live in Europe?
6. Are lions mammals?
7. Are dolphins fish?
8. Does Mickey Mouse eat cheese?
9. Can kangaroos jump 10 meters?
10. Are some lions white?
11. Do gorillas live in Asia?
12. Can penguins see under water?
Questions for computer based test
1. Choose the right variant:
They’re students. __________ names are James and Marta.
2. Choose the right variant:
Carlo’s Italian, but __________ mother is British.
3. Choose the right variant:
We’re students. __________ teacher is American.
4. Choose the right variant:
It’s a school. __________ name is The English School.
Learn useful phrases by heart.
Work on lexica-grammar exercises from Workbook File 3 B.
Write down an essay to the theme:”My best friend” (about 30-40 words).
1. Clive Oxenden, Christina Latham-Koenig. New English File. Elementary. Student’s book, Oxford, 2010.
2. Clive Oxenden, Christina Latham-Koenig . New English File. Elementary.Workbook. Oxford , 2010.
3. John and Liz Soars. New Headway. Elementary Studen’s book. Oxford, 2009.
4. John and Liz Soars. New Headway. Elementary. Workbook. Oxford, 2009.
Tongue twisters are sentences that are difficult to say. They are good pronunciation practice. Listen, and then try to say this tongue twister quickly.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-04-26; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 188.8.131.52 (0.012 с.)