ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Demography and the Islamisation of Europe
“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.”
Why are demographical studies important?
Europe is under siege by Islam. It is under demographical siege. In order for us, the resistance, to do what is required of us we need to properly analyse and comprehend demographical data. If we had learned from our own history, from our Eastern European brethren, we could have avoided this mess altogether. European demographical studies, especially in the Balkans and elsewhere, confirm that the Global Islamic Ummah has deliberately waged a demographic warfare against Eastern Europe since the fall of the Christian Byzantine Empire. In light of the following documentation it is easy to understand the Western European regimes role in all of this. The US and Western Europe wanted to see a dysfunctional Balkan because a strong and potent Slavic Balkan allied with Russia would pose a threat to cultural Marxist/multiculturalist Western Europe.
However, once the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist regimes of Western Europe falls in phase 3 (2070-2090), order will again be restored not only in Western Europe but in the Balkans as well. The Muslims will finally be driven out.
Demographics – Islamic demographic warfare
’“One day, millions of men will leave the Southern Hemisphere to go to the Northern Hemisphere. And they will not go there as friends. Because they will go there to conquer it. And they will conquer it with their sons. The wombs of our women will give us victory.”
Former Algerian President Houari Boumedienne’s prophetic warning to Europe in a speech at the U.N. In 1974.
After the European colonies achieved independence, the European countries enabled mass immigration from their former colonies. In the 1960s and early 1970s, guest workers were brought over by the governments of France, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and Scandinavia. Once the European countries imposed an immigration ban, the type of immigration shifted. Today most Muslim immigrants come either as asylum seekers or as part of family reunification. Many of the second generation migrants marry spouses from their former homeland.
Islam in Europe (1990-2008) – Falsified numbers provided by multiculturalists per 2008
1%–2% (Italy, Norway, Greece)
2%–3% (Denmark Spain, Slovenia, UK)
3%–4% (Germany, Sweden, Serbia)
4%–5% (Belgium, Austria, Switzerland)
5%–10% (Netherlands, France)
10%–20% (Russia, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Cyprus)
40%–60% (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Several countries have gone to great lengths to conceal the size of their Muslim population. In some countries they have even made it illegal to gather such info. The primary reason is because they do not want right wing organisations to make an issue out of it. If we were allowed to (they feel), it would contribute to stigmatise Muslims and it would make it counter productive in regards to integration measures. If this information was available it would be a lot harder for the current Western European regimes to continue to justify multiculturalism and the ongoing Islamic demographic warfare being waged. The below overview should reflect the correct numbers for 2009 (estimates).
Muslims in Europe - Actual numbers 2009 (+ projections)
2009 2030 2050 2070
Iceland 1%–2% 6% 12% 24%
Malta 1%–2% 7% 14% 28%
Portugal 2%–3% 8% 16% 32%
Greece 2%–3% 8% 16% 32%
Finland 2%–3% 8% 16% 32%
Luxembourg 4%–5% 10% 20% 38%
Norway 4%–5% 10% 20% 38%
UK 4%–5% 10% 20% 38%
Denmark 5%–6% 12% 24% 40%
Italy 5%–6% 12% 24% 40%
Sweden 6%–7% 14% 28% 46%
Switzerland 6%–7% 14% 28% 46%
Germany 7%–8% 16% 32% 50%
Belgium 7%–8% 16% 32% 50%
Netherlands 9%–10% 20% 40% 55%
France 12%–13% 25% 50% 70%
Russia 18% 28% 54% 72%
Serbia (w. Kosovo) 24% (Serbia – 3,2%, Kosovo 94%)
(conservative estimates, actual numbers might be higher)
Muslims in Western Europe, 1955-2090
Muslim demography, projections
Don Melvin writes that, excluding Russia, Europe's Muslim population will double by 2020. He also says that in 2005, almost 85% of Europe's total population growth in 2005 was due to immigration in general. Omer Taspinar predicts that the Muslim population of Europe will nearly double by 2015, while the non-Muslim will shrink by 3.5%, due to the higher Muslim birth rate.
Muslim Demographic growth – Western Europe
Realistic case Best case Worst case
Sweden Muslim demographics
>1940 - 10-100
The first came as refugees during the WW2, primarily North Turks who came through the Baltic’s and Russia.
1950 The first Muslim organisation created in Stockholm in the 50s. Aprox. 50-100 Muslims were involved.
1964 - 600
1970-75 - 10 000
1980 - 40 000
1990- 150 000
2001 - 370 000
2006 - 475 000
2008 - 500 000-600 000
2008 - Numbers and percentages of Muslims in many European cities (legal/illegal including city suburbs):
A majority of the “official” numbers are false. Usually the specific country will only include individual Muslims who are registered with a mosque. In other cases a capital city will deliberately exclude related Muslim suburbs. In most cases, the city will deliberately avoid creating these types of statistics to prevent stigma.
1946 1970 1990 2008 2030
Marseilles 0% >2% 19% 38% 51%
Amsterdam 0% >2% 15% 30% 45%
Oslo 0% >1% 10% 20% 35%
Berlin 0% >1% 9% 18% 30%
Hague 0% >1% 8% 17% 29%
Utrecht 0% >3% 7-8% 15% 25%
Related stories (a few randomly selected articles):
- Brussels: Possible Muslim majority in 15-20 years
- Muslims oppose mixed swimming, want separate pools and hijab
- Berlin: Muslim Fundamentalist Kindergarden opened
- Germany: Imams unable to help integration as many are fundamentalists
- Berlin: 25% foreigners, 40% foreigner youth
- Over 80 percent of the mosques in the United States “have been radicalised by Saudi money and influence”
- Saudi funding Western academia to make it less “Islamophobic.”
- Rotterdam: 24% of Turks, 22% of Moroccans, married with family
- Hospitals to offer halal food, accommodates Muslim patients
- Muslim terror in Utrecht
- Denmark: The caricature drawers have received more than 110 death threats
- Denmark: 6-8 Muslim girls went to the school of the daughter of one of the carikature drawers to beat her up
- The Norwegian government support the creation of Sharia councils in Norway
- Islamic power struggles have occurred within Muslim religious societies where the more conservative Muslims want to increase “traditionalism” while the more moderate want to wait until they are stronger
- Sharia laws already implemented in several asylum camps
- “One time use only” hijab introduced in health care industry and other businesses
- 51 out of 125 primary schools in Oslo have immigrant majority. A great majority of these immigrants are Muslims.
- Bosnia: Sarajevo almost fully Muslim
- Athens: Muslim street battles
- UK: 3 out of 5 Brits say they live in a broken country
- UK: Secret Labour plan to increase immigration for social reasons dismissed public’s opposition as “racist”
3. Indymedia.be notes that Brussels is 25.5% Muslim
4. http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/2008/03/21/01003-20080321ARTFIG00068-l-islam-premiere-religiona-bruxelles-dans-vingt-ans.php http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2008/03/brussels-possible-muslim-majority-in-15.html
General source for UK, Russia, Germany, Sweden:
General source for various articles:
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 18.104.22.168 (0.027 с.)