Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Test 11. Present Simple, Present Continuous or Future Simple?
1. He (phone) you tomorrow when he (get) home from work.
2. ‘I (be) very busy now.’ ‘Why? What you (do)?’
3. Tom (not be) lazy. He (work) hard every day.
4. How often you (go) to the theatre?
5. We (go) to England for our holiday next year.
6. Wait for me! I (come) as soon as I (finish).
7. ‘You (work) hard today!’ ‘Yes, I have а lot to do.’
8. ‘What he usually (do) at weekends?’ ‘He usually (play) tennis.’
9. I (read) а very interesting book at the moment.
10. He is enjoying his holiday. He (have) а nice room in the hotel.
11. You (be) hungry? You (want) something to eat?
12. When I (come) home tomorrow, all my family (be) at home.
13. ‘Where is Ann?’ ‘She (have) а bath.’
14. You (see) that man over there? It’s our new teacher.
15. Look! Kate (dance) again. She (dance) every day.
16. How long it usually (take) you to get to school?
17. John (not go) for а walk today until his mother (come) back from work.
18. You (understand) me now?
19. ‘Would you like а cigarette?’ ‘No, thanks. I (not smoke).’
20. Let’s go out! It (not rain) any more.
Test 12. Present Simple, Present Continuous or Future Simple?
1. ‘When he (get) up every day?’ ‘He (get) up at 8 o’clock.’
2. They (not drink) coffee now. I (think) they (watch) TV.
3. When he (return) to London next week, he (call) us.
4. Our friends always (go) to the country for the weekend.
5. Look! The kitten (play) with its tail.
6. What your brother usually (drink) in the evening?
7. We (have) an English lesson now.
8. ‘Listen! Who (speak) in the next room?’ ‘I (listen) very attentively, but I (hear) nothing.’
9. If it (not rain) tomorrow, we (not stay) at home.
10. Don’t go out: it (rain) heavily. You (get) wet through if you (not take) an umbrella.
11. ‘Have you done your homework?’ ‘Yes, I have. And now I (want) to watch TV.’
12. I (have) no time now, I (have) dinner.
13. ‘Where your sister (be) now?’ ‘She (do) her homework in the next room.’
14. Why she (come) home so late tomorrow?
15. What you (do) now? I (see) that you (not sleep).
16. Before he (start) for London tomorrow, he (visit) our office.
17. Nick (know) English rather well now.
18. When your lessons usually (begin) on Monday?
19. Tomorrow he (go) to the library after he (finish) his homework.
20. ‘Where you (be) tomorrow?’ ‘I (be) at home.’
Past Simple/Present Perfect
Test 13. Past Simple or Present Perfect?
1. Tom (didn’t meet/hasn’t met) his sister since he was а child.
2. Olga (lived/has lived) in England last year.
3. I (lost/have lost) my key. I can’t find it anywhere.
4. Look! Somebody (broke/has broken) my pen.
5. How many plays (did Shakespeare write/has Shakespeare written)?
6. Do you know about Jane? She (gave up/has given up) smoking.
7. I’m looking for Mike. (Did you see/Have you seen) him?
8. Your car looks great. (Did you wash/Have you washed) it?
9. Mr. Clark (worked/has worked) in а bank for 15 years. Then he gave it up.
10. I don’t know this young woman. We (never met/have never met) before.
11. When (did you write/have you written) this poem?
12. Chaikovsky (was/has been) а great Russian composer.
13. Mary isn’t at home. She (went/has gone) shopping.
14. (Did you see/Have you seen) this film? It’s fantastic!
15. Oh! I (cut/have cut) my finger. It’s bleeding.
16. Where (were you/have you been) born?
17. My parents (got/have got) married in а small village.
18. Agatha Christie (wrote/has written) 68 novels, 17 plays and more than а hundred stories.
19. I’m very hungry! I (didn’t eat/haven’t eaten) anything today.
20. When sending the telegram she (forgot/has forgotten) to write her name.
Test 14. Past Simple or Present Perfect?
1. It (not snow) this week.
2. You (see) the news on television last night?
3. Mike (leave) school in 1999.
4. I don’t know where my brother is. You (see) him?
5. ‘Where is your key?’ ‘I don’t know. I (lose) it.’
6. We (visit) the local museum the other day.
7. Ann is on holiday. She (go) to France.
8. When the last train (leave)?
9. ‘Would you like something to eat?’ ‘No, thanks. I just (have) lunch.’
10. The weather (be) good when you (be) on holiday?
11. We (not see) each other for а long time.
12. It’s the most interesting book I ever (read).
13. He (drink) too much coffee today.
14. What you (do) at the weekend?
15. John is hungry. He (not eat) anything since breakfast.
16. She (not go) to the library three days ago.
17. How long you (know) Bill?
18. Olga always (want) to visit Great Britain.
19. You (hear) from Jack recently?
20. Mark Twain (live) in the state of Missouri.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2017-01-25; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 22.214.171.124 (0.008 с.)