Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Test 3. Complete the sentences with is/isn’t, are/aren’t or has/have (got).
1. My brother _______ ten years old.
2. There _______ any flowers in the garden.
3. My sister _______ three children.
4. Tom never sees new films because there _______ a cinema in his town.
5. He _______ a good job in a bank.
6. _______ there a stadium near here?
7. How much _______ the ice-creams?
8. Can I _______ a cup of coffee, please?
9. My house _______ a garden and a balcony.
10. There _______ lots of good shops in this city.
Test 4. Fill in is/are/was/were/have/has.
1. Tom _______ lost his note-book.
2. This bridge _______ built ten years ago.
3. _______ you finished your work yet?
4. This town is always clean. The streets _______ cleaned every day.
5. Where _______ you born?
6. I just _______ made some coffee. Would you like some?
7. Cheese _______ made from milk.
8. This is a very old photograph. It _______ taken a long time ago.
9. Mike _______ bought a new car.
10. _______ Ann working today?
Present Simple/Present Continuous
Test 5. Present Simple or Present Continuous?
1. Paul is good at tennis. He (plays/is playing) tennis very well.
2. It’s very noisy – Suzy (listens/is listening) to rock music.
3. Many birds (fly/are flying) south every summer.
4. Most students (don’t smoke/aren’t smoking) these days.
5. (Does Mr Black use/Is Mr Black using) the computer at the moment?
6. Jack usually (goes/is going) to work on Saturdays.
7. Dick isn’t at home now. He (helps/is helping) а student with his project.
8. (Does it rain?/Is it raining?) No, look, it’s sunny.
9. Cats (see/are seeing) very well in the dark.
10. You look nice, Ann. (Do you wear/Are you wearing) а new dress?
11. Japan (has/is having) many high mountains.
12. Every morning John (gets up/is getting up) at 7.00.
13. I’m sorry. I can’t help you at the moment. I (wash up/ am washing up).
14. (Do you go/Are you going) to the theatre tonight?
15. I (have/am having) а pain in my shoulder.
16. Jerry often (paints/is painting) pictures of different animals.
17. Derek is good at tennis but he (doesn’t play/isn’t playing) very often.
18. She’s not ready – she (cooks/is cooking) dinner.
19. (Do you always wear/Are you always wearing) glasses?
20. Turn the TV off – nо one (watches/is watching) it!
Test 6. Present Simple or Present Continuous?
1. Listen! I (want/am wanting) to ask you а few questions.
2. ‘Where is John?’ ‘He (has/is having) а smoke in the garden.’
3. How do you make this cake? It (tastes/is tasting) wonderful.
4. Those jeans (look/are looking) great on you!
5. Jane can’t come to the phone because she (washes/is washing) her hair.
6. I (don’t like/am not liking) football very much.
7. We usually (go/are going) to the seaside in summer.
8. I (think/am thinking) of going to university.
9. (Do you study/Are you studying) for your exams at the moment?
10. (Do you see/Are you seeing) my problem?
11. Can you be quiet, please? I (listen/am listening) to the radio.
12. He (thinks/is thinking) that school is boring.
13. They (meet/are meeting) for lunch once а month.
14. Ann paid for the boat so it (belongs/is belonging) to her now.
15. John! Answer the door, please! I (make/am making) dinner.
16. I (don’t enjoy/am not enjoying) cooking very much.
17. It (rains/is raining) а lot in this region in winter.
18. I (prefer/am preferring) volleyball to basketball.
19. (Do you know/Are you knowing) what’s happening?
20. We (have/are having) а house near the beach.
Test 7. Present Simple or Present Continuous?
1. The telephone (ring). Can you answer it?
2. Be quiet! I (watch) this film.
3. What he usually (have) for breakfast?
4. My parents (look) for а new country house now, because they (not want) to stay in Moscow in summer.
5. We usually (take) а bus to get to school.
6. ‘Why you (smile)?’ ‘I (have) nо homework today.’
7. Where you (go) on Sundays?
8. I always (wear) nice clothes at school. Today I (wear) а white blouse and а blue skirt.
9. ‘Jane! Where are you? What you (do)?’ ‘I (clean) my shoes.’
10. Nick (live) in Kiev. He often (phone) us when he (not be) busy.
11. ‘Why you (go) to bed? It’s only 10.00.’ ‘I always (go) to bed early.’
12. I can’t use the telephone now. It (not work).
13. It’s late. I (want) to go to sleep.
14. ‘How many languages she (speak)?’ ‘She (speak) six foreign languages.’
15. I (not think) Ann (like) me very much.
16. ‘Who is Richard?’ ‘He (stand) next to Jane.’
17. My father (work) in а bank, but today he is at home. He (write) letters.
18. ‘Where is Tom?’ ‘He (have) breakfast.’
19. John (not get) up very early on Sundays.
20. Oh, dear! This milk (taste) awful.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2017-01-25; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 22.214.171.124 (0.004 с.)