Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Test 3. Fill in the correct possessive pronouns.
1. This book belongs to me. This is ______book.
2. The man put______ hand into pocket.
3. The cat ate______ food.
4. She took out______ purse and gave it to me.
5. My husband never wears______ glasses.
6. This is their car. That other car is______ too.
7. May I introduce to you one of______ colleagues?
8. There were a lot of people coming back from ______work.
9. Every season is beautiful in ______own way.
10. They would like a house of______ own.
11. I’ll try______ best, I promise.
12. Each country has______ own customs.
13. He cut______ finger this evening.
14. Lend me______ pen, I’ve lost ______.
15. They’re going to London with some students of ______.
16. This is not my pencil, ______is red.
17. I haven’t got a pen. Can you give me ______?
18. Take off______ coat, please.
19. I saw them. This is______ car.
20. Ann is married.______ husband works in a bank.
Test 4. Fill in the correct possessive pronouns.
1. They have two children but I don’t remember______ names.
2. I often see that man but I don’t know______ name.
3. Pete is a teacher but______ sister is a nurse.
4. Do you like______ job?
5. Do you think that most people are happy in ______jobs?
6. Put on______ hat when you go out.
7. We are going to invite all______ friends to the party.
8. ______favourite sport is tennis. She plays a lot in summer.
9. He didn’t have an umbrella, so she gave him ______.
10. He was very happy because we invited him to stay with us in______ house.
11. You’ll give me your address and I’ll give you ______.
12. I gave him my address and he gave me ______.
13. I saw Liz and Philip with______ son, Bill.
14. He invited Ann with ______parents.
15. We live with ______parents.
16. Oxford is famous for______ university.
17. I can’t find ______ticket.
18. The County of Kent is famous for______ gardens.
19. My sister plays tennis too but______ favourite sport is basketball.
20. Mr and Mrs Brown live in Paris but______ son lives in London.
Test 5. Fill in my, your, his, her, our.
Thank you for ______(1) letter. I’m fine and I hope that you and ______(2) parents are fine too. In your letter you ask me who helps me with ______(3) homework. I’ve got a brother, but he never helps me with ______(4) homework. My friend Joan has got a brother too and he always helps her with ______(5) homework, but then she helps him with cleaning ______(6) room. We do a lot of homework because ______(7) Maths teacher and ______(8) English teacher are very strict. ______(9) parents think it is okay to have a lot of homework. They always say, ‘ ______(10) teachers were strict too, and so we learned a lot.’ Well, so what can I do? Joan’s parents say that she needs some free time so that she can play or meet ______(11) friends. Thank you for ______(12) photo. I think you look so sweet.
Bye. I hope to hear from you soon.
Test 6. Fill in the correct reflexive pronouns.
1. What will you do with______ this morning?
2. They were whispering among ______.
3. We should seldom speak of ______.
4. I drive the car ______.
5. Did you see the manager ______?
6. I often walk by ______.
7. His grandmother lives by ______.
8. The house______ is not worth much.
9. He has the habit of talking to ______.
10. He cut ______.
11. She told me the news ______.
12. The machine works by ______.
13. He______ told me that story.
14. They are making fools of ______.
15. She stretched______ out on the sofa.
16. She is interested only in ______.
17. She lives by ______.
18. Help______ to coffee.
19. Make______ at home!
20. He______ conducted the interview.
Test 7. Fill in the correct reflexive pronouns.
1. The girl decorated the room ______.
2. The winner looked very proud of ______.
3. She brought up her children by ______.
4. The cat is washing ______.
5. The children enjoyed______ when they visited Disneyland.
6. She was afraid of spiders, so she didn’t go into the room by ______.
7. She decided to do all the cooking ______.
8. He was asked to behave______ at school.
9. He shouted loudly to make______ understood.
10. Cats are very clean animals: they are always washing ______.
11. Doctors advised us that we have to exercise ______regularly in order to keep healthy.
12. In ______your problem is nothing to worry about.
13. She loves looking at______ in the mirror.
14. If you don’t behave ______, I shall put you all to bed early.
15. The music was so loud that I had to shout to make ______heard.
16. The teacher tried to make______ understood but she failed to get the class to understand.
17. We painted the room ______.
18. She was very pleased with ______when she got such a good job.
19. I think I’d go back to France. We really enjoyed______ there.
20. I don’t feel______ today. I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2017-01-25; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 22.214.171.124 (0.007 с.)