Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Task 3. In pairs take part in a role-play. Read the task below.
Read three internship advertisements below (source www.careerbuilder.co.uk) and choose one to role-pay an interview. One of you is an interviewer, and the other student is an interviewee.
Time 20 min.
| GlobaLexicon Ltd - Project Manager (Translation & Language Services) - London, United Kingdom, Camden
GlobaLexicon is a fast growing, dynamic and fun company which provides clients with the highest quality language & translation services. Due to a growing client base, we are seeking a Project Manager. The position requires leadership & project management skills, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing & growing business. This is a great opportunity for up & coming leaders who are smart, organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic to work with the team.
Typical responsibilities will include:
•Project manage large language service projects
•Lead team meetings and training sessions
•Communicate effectively (verbal and written)
Skills & Experience:
•BA degree in linguistics. MA preferred.
•Language skills: Fluent English and native in one other language (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).
•Experience working in translation agency preferred
•Ability to train others
•Strong written and oral communication skills including presentation/meeting facilitation
•Ability to multitask
•Strong attention to detail
•Excellent time management and organizational skills
•Very strong skills in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
•Proficiency with other DTP software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (desirable)
Interested candidates please apply with cover letter and CV by clicking on the apply button below.
| Internship - New Venture For Pet Lovers - London
Are you interested in pets? This leading internet platform is setting up a new pet-related service for pet lovers and they urgently need interns to help establish their presence in London.
As an intern, you will be multitasking across many different areas and business projects, including operations, marketing, product and customer facing activities. This is a chance to work at the heart of a small but talented team and getting involved in all areas of their business. Being an intern at this company is a great opportunity to gain experience working for a multinational company as their head office is based in Germany and the job will involve dealing with Germany based stakeholders.
Salary depending on experience.
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Track record of great organisational and time management skills
• Positive and friendly attitude, able to work collaboratively - you're a team player
• Outstanding verbal and written communication and phone skills
• Great attention to detail
• Adept at working independently and with little direction (self-starters)
• Interest/experience with pets (preferred but not necessary)
| Event Organisation & Administration Intern - Camberley
This is a unique opportunity for an Event Organisation & Administration Intern to join a small team with big responsibilities - this is a role suitable for an Intern, Student, Trainee, Apprentice or Graduate looking for a placement opportunity for up to 12 months, or perhaps someone in early stages of their career ladder. Based in Camberley you will be joining an organisation central to, and at the hub of the town centre, working with local businesses (offices, retail and leisure) as well as agencies and service providers in the town.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
The ideal Intern will have the following skills:
- Communicating with customers (verbal, in writing and using social media)
- Assisting with events organisation, liaising with participants, sponsors and guests
- 'Meeting and greeting' at business networking events, ensuring those who attend are made welcome
- Researching and resourcing for events
- General office support and administration including updating the mailing lists and contact data
You will receive a salary of £12,000 - £15,500 pa
To apply send your CV via the apply link online - you can be as creative as you like in terms of the style and format of your application, but please explain why this role is of interest to you, your availability to start, and what skills and/or experience you can bring to the team. We very much look forward to hearing from you.
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good IT skills on MS Office and an understanding of social media
- Team player
- Flexible in regards to start and finish times during events and peak periods in the workload