ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Упр. 105. Раскройте скобки, употребляя голы в требующейся форме.
1. I should be delighted if I (to have) such a beautiful fur-coat. 2. If it (to rain), we shall have to staj, at home. 3. If he (to work) hard, he would have achieved great progress. 4, If it is not too cold, i (not to put) on my coat. 5. I (to write) the composition long ago if you had not disturbed me. 6. If ho (not to read) so much, he would not be so clever. 7. If my friend (to be) at home, he will tell us what to do. 8. If he were not such an outstanding actor, he (not to have) so many admirers. 9. If you (to give) me your address, I shall write you a letter 10. If she (not to be) so absent-minded, she would be a much better student. 11. If my sister does no go to the south, we (to spend) the summer in St Petersburg together. 12. If they (not to go) to Moscow last year, they would not have heard that famous musician. 13. If you (not to get) tickets to the Philharmonic, we shall stay at home. 14. If you were not so careless about your health, you (to consult) the doctor.
Упр. 106. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме.
1. If she (to ask) me yesterday, I should certainly have told her all about it. 2. If you (to do) you1 morning exercises every day, your health would b much better. 3. If he is not very busy, he (to agree) to go to the museum with us. 4. If I (not to be) present at the lesson, I should not have under stood this difficult rule. 5. If he reads fifty page every day, his vocabulary (to increase) greatly 6. If they (to know) it before, they would have taken measures. 7. If I (to get) this book, I shall I1 8- If you really loved music, you (to go) to the Philharmonic much more often. 9. If you had not wasted so much time, you (not to miss) the train. 10. If you (not to miss) the train, you would have arrived in time. 11. You (not to miss) the teacher's explanation if you had arrived in time. 12. You would have understood the rule if you (not to miss) the teacher's explanation. 13. If you (to understand) the rule, you would have written the test-paper successfully. 14. If you had written the test-paper successfully, you (not to get) a "two". 15. Your mother (not to scold) you if you had not got a "two". 16. If your mother (not to scold) you, you would have felt happier.
Упр. 107. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме.
1. If it (to snow), the children will play snowballs. 2. If I (not to know) English, I should not be able to enjoy Byron's poetry. 3. I (not to do) it if you did not ask me. 4. If men (to have) no weapons, would wars be possible? 5. You will never finish your work if you (to waste) your time like that. 6. If I (to have) his telephone number, I should easily settle this matter with him. 7. If I (to have) this rare book, I should gladly lend it to you. 8. The dish would have been much more tasty if she (to be) a better cook. 9. He never (to phone) you if I hadn't reminded him to do that. 10. Your brother (to become) much stronger if he took cold baths regularly. 11. If he (to be) more courageous, he would not be afraid. 12. If the fisherman had been less patient, he (not to catch) so much fish. 13. If you (to put) the ice-cream into the refrigerator, it would not have melted. 14. If I (to know) the result now, I would phone her immediately. you (to see) the announcement of Professor X's соming to our town. 8. He is not ill: if he (to be) ill, he (not to play) tennis so much. 9. He was not ill last week: if he (to be) ill, he (not to take) part in the football match.
Упр. 108. Раскройте скобки, употребляя требующуюся форму сослагательного наклонения после "Iwish".
1. I wish I (to know) Spanish. 2. I wish I (not to drink) so much coffee in the evening: I could not Bleep half the night. 3. I wish you (to read) more in future. 4. I wish I never (to suggest) this idea. 5. I wish I (to be) at yesterday's party: it must have been very merry. 6. I wish we (to meet) again next summer. 7. Don't you wish you (to see) that performance before? 8. They wished they (not to see) this horrible scene again. 9. The unfortunate pupil wished he (not to forget) to learn the rule. 10. I wish I (to have) a season ticket to the Philharmonic next winter. 11. I wish I (to consult) the teacher when I first felt that mathematics was too difficult for me. 12. I love sunny weather. I wish it (to be) warm and fine all the year round. 13.1 wish I (not to lend) Nick my watch: he has broken it. 14.1 wish you (to send) word as soon as you arrive. 15.1 wish I (not to have) to do my homework every day. 16. I wish you (to go) skiing with me yesterday: I had such a good time!
Упр. 109 Перепишите следующие предложения, добавляя слова, данные в скобках. Замените модальный глагол can (could) выражением to be able to, где это необходимо.
1. I can give you my book for a couple of days (after I have read it). 2. He can ski (for ten years). 3. We knew that she could swim (since a child). 4. You cannot take part in this serious sport competition (until you have mastered good skills). 5. I could not solve the problem (before he explained it to me). 6. They can (never) appreciate your kindness. 7. I was sure you could translate that article (after you had translated so many texts on physics). 8. You can go to the country (when you have passed your last examination). 9. We can pass to the next exercise (when we have done this one).
Упр. 110. Вставьте модальный глагол may (might) или выражение to be allowed to. Вставляйте to be allowed to только в тех случаях, где may (might) употребить нельзя.
1. ... I bring my sister to the party? 2. He asked if he ... bring his sister to the party. 3. After they had finished their homework, the children ... watch TV. 4. He ... join the sports section as soon as he is through with his medical examination. 5. Becky's mother said that everybody ... take part in the picnic. 6. He ... go homo if ho likes. 7. As sооn as the boy ... leave the room, ho smiled a happy smile and ran out to join his friends outside. 8. The doctor says I am much better. I ... get up for a few hours every day.
Упр. 111. Вставьте модальные глаголы may или can.
1. I ... finish the work tomorrow if no one bothers me any more. 2. ... we come and see you next Sunday at three o'clock in the afternoon? 3. What time is it? — It ... be about six o'clock, but I am not sure. 4. Only a person who knows the language very well ... answer such a question. 5. ... I come in? 6. Let me look at your exercises. I ... be able to help you. 7. I ... not swim, because until this year the doctor did not allow me to be more than two minutes in the water. But this year he says I ... stay in for fifteen minutes if I like, so I am going to learn to swim. 8. Libraries are quite free, and any one who likes ... get books there. 9. I ... come and see you tomorrow if I have time. 10. Take your raincoat with you: it ... rain today. 11. Do you think you ... do that?
Упр. 112. Вставьте модальные глаголы may или can.
1. You ... come in when you have taken off your boots. 2. Be careful: you ... spill the milk if you carry it like that. 3. Most children ... slide on the ice very well. 4. I don't think I ... be here by eleven o'clock tomorrow, but I ... be. 5. ... you see anything in this inky darkness? 6. You ... go when you have finished your compositions. 7. What shall we do if the train is late? It ... be late, you know, after the terrible snowstorms we've had. 8. When ... you come arid see me? — Let me see: I ... not come tomorrow, for I must be at the meeting, but on Sunday I'll find time. Yes, you ... expect me on Sunday about three o'clock. Will that be all right?
Упр. 113. Вставьте модальные глаголы may (might) или can (could).
1. ... I use your pen? 2. ... I find a pen on that table? 3. You ... read this book: you know the language well enough. 4. You ... take this book: I don't need it. 5. ... I help you? 6. ... I ask you to help me? 7. ... you help me? 8. I ... not imagine her speaking in public: I knew that she was so shy. 9. Something was wrong with the car: he ... not start it. 10. A fool ... ask more questions than a wise man ... answer. 11. She asked me if she ... use my telephone. 12. The school was silent: nothing ... be heard in the long dark corridors. 13. Waiting ... be endless, you know. 14. ... you tell me the nearest way to the city museum? 15. They ... think that I am too weak to take part in the excursion, but I am strong enough to do any kind of hard work, indeed. 16. He knew this period of history very well: he had read everything on the subject he ... find in the rich university library.
Упр. 114. Перепишите следующие предложения в прошедшем времени.
1 It is already twenty minutes past eight. You must go or you will be late for the first lesson. 2. I am very tired. I feel I must go to bed at once, or I shall fall asleep where I am sitting. 3. We can't wait for them any longer, we must ring them up and find out what has happened. 4. I am thinking hard, trying to find a solution of the problem. There must be a way out. 5. It is quite clear to everybody in the family that he must start getting ready for his examination instead of wasting time. 6. It is impossible to do anything in such a short time. I must ask the chief to put off my report. 7. I don't mean that you must do everything they tell you.
Упр. 115. Перепишите каждое из следующих предложений дважды: в прошедшем и в будущем времени. Заменяйте модальные глаголы must и сап эквивалентами, где необходимо.
1. You must listen to the tape-recording of this text several times. 2. You must take your examination in English. 3. She can translate this article without a dictionary. 4. We can't meet them at the station. 5. The doctor must examine the child. 6. He must work systematically if he wants to know French well. 7. This child must spend more time out in the open air. 8. I can't recite this poem. 9. You must take part in this work. 10. He can't join the party because he is busy.
Упр. 116. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя модальные глаголы must, may или сап.
1. Он сейчас должен быть в своем кабинете. Вы можете поговорить с ним. 2. Можно войти? —- Пожалуйста. 3. Вы должны прочитать этот текст. 4. Может ли он выполнить это задание? 5. Можно мне взять вашу книгу? 6. На уроке английского языка вы должны говорить только по-английски. 7. Мы должны сегодня сдать тетради? 8. Можно мне задать вам вопрос? — Пожалуйста. 9. Я не могу пойти о вами в кино, так как я очень занят. 10. Можно здесь курить? — Пожалуйста.
Упр. 117. Заполните пропуски модальными глаголами can, may или must.
1.What ... we see on this map? 2. ... you speak Spanish? — No, unfortunately I... 3. At what time ... you come to school? 4. ... I come in? 5. You ... not smoke here. 6. ... take your book? — I am afraid not: I need it. 7. He ... not speak English yet. 8. I have very little time: I ... go. 9. They ... not go to the park today because they are busy. 10. You ... read this text: it is easy enough.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-12-15; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 126.96.36.199 (0.007 с.)