Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Exercise 2. Decide what parts of a business letter the following sentences refer to. Fill in the table below.
1) The Federal Resource Centre on Organisation of Management Training for Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation, 105064 Moscow
2) This letter is to request an internship in business management in your production company beginning September 1, 20.., full time for an international student practical training experience.
3) Dear Mr Trushko
4) Unfortunately our website is under reconstruction now, but I have pleasure in enclosing information on our training programmes.
5) Dear Participant
6) My experiences around the world have allowed me the ability to easily adapt to different environments and cultures with awareness and sensitivity.
7) We would like to inform you in respect of sending our university brochure.
8) Dear Sir or Madame
9) Requirements for participation
10) Thank you very much for the prompt answer.
11) How to apply the Programme
12) Considering our well-established cooperation and your company as our valuable partner, we did the impossible to comply with your request.
13) I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
14) Stages of competition
15) Please let me know if you need any further details.
16) Look forward to hear from you soon
17) I was very pleased to receive your enquiry of 12 March.
18) Yours sincerely
19) Please confirm acceptability of this offer by return. Thank you.
20) In reply to your enquiry I have pleasure in enclosing a leaflet showing our latest training programmes.
21) If there are any details on which you desire to receive information, please do not hesitate to write to us.
22) 111B Baird Hall University of Wisconsin La Crosse, WI 54601
23) I am also willing to remain in the United States indefinitely if a mutually acceptable arrangement can be found after the practical training experience.
24) Faithfully yours
26) I would be happy to meet with you during my upcoming trip to New York from May 1-15 to discuss the possibilities of an internship. You may contact me at 608-268-9753.
Reading and translation
Exercise 1. You have received a letter from the Federal Resource Centre on Organisation of Management Training for Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation about your participation in the Presidential Training Initiative. Read the letter and answer the questions:
1) What skills required for participation in the Presidential Training Initiative do you have?
2) How many stages are there in the competition?
3) What papers do you need to present to the Committee to be considered for the Programme?
4) What are the Sectors of High Priority? Is your professional field included in this list?
5) Is there Internship in the Programme? What papers are required to participate in it?
6) What score do you have to get to succeed?
7) What is your project field?
8) Do you need to speak English fluently?
The Federal Resource Centre on Organisation of Management Training for Enterprises of the National Economy of the Russian Federation
Siberian Transport University
Dear Mr Trushko,
Requirements for participation
Thank you for your enquiry of 12 December 2012 asking for the participation in the Presidential Training Initiative.
We are glad to inform you about our requirements. Attached hereto please find our Participant’s Commitments list. We would like you to note that it is possible to find all our forms online at http://initiative_pres.com.
Please let me know if you need any further details.
Secretary of the Commission
All participants commit to all of the following:
Note: Neither a degree in engineering or management nor fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ALL of the following items to be considered for the Programme:
· One-page cover letter stating:
o Student's reasons for applying;
o Term to which he or she is applying (i.e., summer, fall, winter, spring);
o Dates of availability (start and end dates of training); and
o What the student plans to accomplish to improve the professional achievements;
· Application form (in case of Internship);
· Project description (see below).
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-12-09; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 184.108.40.206 (0.003 с.)