ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Why is English spoken in many parts of the world?
⇐ ПредыдущаяСтр 5 из 5
When was English brought to America?
What are the names of the main English-speaking countries?
What contry English language was first brough?
Where was it?
What is the largest English-speaking country today?
What is the second large English-speaking country?
What languages do people speak in Canada?
Задание 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляю глагол в нужном времени.
My friend (to go) to the library every Wednesday. 2. He (not to go) to the country yesterday. 3. He (to play) computer games from two till three yesterday. 4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday. 5. My brother (not to play) tennis yesterday. He (to play) tennis the day before yesterday. 6. My sister (not to play) the piano at four o’clock yesterday. She (to play) the piano the whole evening. 7. When I came into the kitchen, mother ( to cook). 8. She (to cook) the whole day yesterday. 9. We (to wash) the floor in our flat yesterday. 10. We (to wash) the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday. 11. You (to do) your homework yesterday ? 12. You (to do) your homework from eight till ten yesterday ? 13. Why she (to sleep) at seven o’clock yesterday ? 14. He (to sit) at the table the whole evening yesterday. 15. What Nick (to do) when you came to his place ?
Задание 4 . Вставьте предлоги in или to и переведите предложения.
2. In winter I usually go … bed at ten o’clock because I go… school and have to get up early. But in summer, when I don’t go… school and live … the country, I like to go … bed late. 2. Do you like to read … bed? 3. We did not want to stay … town on such a hot day, so we went … the country. 4. It is very late. Go … bed at once. 5. Where is your little sister? – She is … bed. Mother always puts her … bed at eight o’clock. 6 . In summer my mother does not go … work and I don’t go … school. We live … the country. My father goes … work every day, so he stays … town. But sometimes he comes … the country after work and goes back … town early in the morning, when I am still … bed.
Задание 5. Вставьте little, a little, few или a few.
2. There is … salad left in this bowl. 2. Would you like … salad ? – Yes, thank you. My doctor says it’s good for my health. 3. I have … money, so we cannot go to the cinema. 4. I have … money, so we cannot go to the cinema. 5. This girl works very …, that’s why she knows nothing. 6. Mother gave us … apples, and we were glad. 7. He did not like it at the camp: he had very … friends there. 8. This lemon drink is sour; if you put … sugar in it, it will be sweeter. 9. This lemon drink is sour; if you put … lumps of sugar in it, it will be sweeter. 10. The hall was almost empty: there were very … people in it.
Задание 6. Вставьте глагол to be в Present Simple .
2. Where … you? – I … in the kitchen. 2. Where … Fred? – He … in the garage. 3. Where … Lisa and John? – They … at college. 4. … you busy? – No, I … not. Mike … busy. He … the busiest person I’ve ever met. 5. It … ten o’clock. She … late again. 6. How … you? – I … not very well today. – I … sorry to hear that. 7. We … interested in classical music. 8. Vera … afraid of snakes. 9. My grandmother … not nervous and she … rarely upset. She … the kindest person I’ve ever seen. My grandmother really wonderful. 10. I … sorry. They … not at the office at the moment.
Задание 7. Вставьте some, any, no или оставьте пропуски незаполненными, смотря по смыслу.
2. There are … buses today and I can’t go shopping. 2. There is … caviare in the can. I love it. Would you like … ? 3. Please don’t offer her … chips. She doesn’t want … . 4. Can I have … milk in my tea? I don’t like it black. 5. There is … ink in my pen. 6. Is there … snow in the street this morning? 7. My mother likes … music. 8. Are there … chess players here? 9. There are … diagrams in the new book. 10. Are there … newspapers on the table? 11. Was there … water in the glass or … milk? 12. There was … soap in the box; he used it to wash his hands. 13. There was … soap in the box: it smells of … soap. 14. There are … letters for you on the table. 15. Do you like … apples? 16. Where there … of our teachers at the stadium? 17. There were … students of our group at the consultation yesterday.
Задание 8. Раскройте скобки, поставьте глагол у нужную форму. Сделайте предложения вопросительными и отрицательными.
Tom always (to eat) breakfast. 2. Yesterday he (not to eat) breakfast because he (to get) up late. 3. We (to like) to cook but we (not to like) to wash the dishes. 4. My friend (to know) Spanish very well. 5. He (to live) on the third floor. 6. Her friends (to be) ready at five o’clock. 7. One of her brothers (to make) a tour of Europe last summer. 8. Antonio Stradevari (to make) wonderful violins. 9. He (to turn) on the TV to watch cartoons every morning. 10. He (to turn) on the TV to watch cartoons yesterday morning. 11. He (to turn) on the TV to watch cartoons tomorrow morning. 12. I
Always (to go) to the Altai Mountains to visit my relatives there.
Задание 1. Прочитать и перевести текст.
Thomas Alva Edison
The American inventor, Thomas Alva Edison, was born in Ohio in 1847.
Tom, or Al, as his family called him, was one of those children who are always asking “Why?” He was always trying to learn how things worked or how they were made. The boy’s education was limited to three months in the public school * of Port Huron, Michigan. He started work at the age of twelve, when a new railway was opened between Port Huron and Detroit. Young Edison began to travel every day on one of the trains. He sold fruit, sweets and cakes to the passengers.
Several years later, Edison learned telegraphy and he became a telegraph operator. He was soon one of the fastest operators in a large telegraph company in Boston. He wanted to improve the telegraph system and worked very hard at it. Night after night he read the “Book of Experiments”, by Michael Faraday, the inventor of the electric generator, in the hope that this would help him to solve his problems.
One of Edison’s greatest inventions was the gramophone, or the “photograph”, as he called it, which repeated his words. He told his assistants that this was only the beginning. The time would come, he said, when his new instrument would record music. “It will play symphonies and whole operas, the world will hear again the great singers who are no longer loving…”
He continued active work until only eighteen days before his death in 1931, at the age of eighty-seven.
Задание 2. Вставьте some, any, no или их производные.
2. Here are … books by English writers. Take … book you like. 2. There are … boys in the garden because they are at school. 3. I can see … on the snow, but I don`t know what it is. 4. Are there … desks in the classroom? – Yes, there are … exercise books. 6. Did he say … about it? – No, he said … . 7. What shall I do now, Mom? I have done my homework. – You can do … you like. 8. There was … in the street because it was very late. 9. … wants to see him. 10. Is there … here who knows this man? 11. Have you … books on Dickens? I want to read … about him. I have read … books by Dickens and I am interested in the life of the Public Library? – Yes, take … bus that goes from here towards the railway station and get off at at the third stop. 13. Please bring me … apples, Mary. 14. That is a very easy question - … can answer it.
Задание 3. Вставьте глагол to be в Present Simple.
Where … you? – I … in the kitchen. 2. Where … Fred? – He … in the garage. 3. Where … Lisa and John? – They … at college. 4. … you busy? – No, I … not. Mike … busy. He … the busiest person I`ve ever met. 5. It … ten o`clock. She … late again. 6. How … you? – I … not very well today. – I … sorry to hear that. 7. We … interested in classical music. 8. Vera … afraid of snakes. 9. My grandmother … not nervous and she … rarely upset. She … the kindest person I`ve ever seen. My grandmother … really wonderful. 10. I sorry. They … not at the office at the moment. 11. Where … the keys? – In your jacket. 12. What … the time, please? – Two o`clock.
Задание 4. Вставьте глагол to be в Past Simple.
My aunt … very depressed last Sunday. The weather … terrible. It … cold and rainy. Her husband … not at home. He … at hospital because he … sick. Her children … not at school. They … not in the yard, they … in the living room. The TV … broken. The children … not happy because her children .. too noisy.
The house … not clean. The sink ... broken. There … dirty dishes on the kitchen table and in the sink. There … nothing in the fridge. There … no vegetables for dinner, there … no juice for her children. There … not even bread in the house! She … tired and hungry. She … just exhausted.
Задание 5. Вставьте mush, many, little или few.
1.Robert wrote so …. Letters that he` s never going to write a letter again. 2. She ate so … ice cream that she`s going to have a sore throat. 3. His father earned … money , but he enjoyed his job. He loved teaching English very … . 4. There are … cookies in the box. I should have bought them last Monday. 5. Does your sister read … ? – Yes , she does. And your brother ? – Oh , he doesn`t. He has so … books, but he reads very … . 6. Have you … work to do today? – No, not very … .7. Walk quicker, please. We have very … time. 8. I am sorry to say , I have read very … books by Walter Scott. 9. My brother is a young teacher. Every day he spends … time preparing for his lessons. 10. I know very … about this writer. It is the first book I am reading.
Задание 6. Раскройте скобки употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
2. Tom ( to play) football on Saturday. 2. He ( not to play) football every day. 3. I ( to wear) a suit now. 4. I ( not to wear ) jeans now. 5. My friend ( not to like ) to play football. 6. I ( not to read) now. 7. He ( to sleep) now ? 8. We ( not to go ) to the country in winter . 9. My sister ( to eat) sweets every day. 10. She ( not to eat) sweets now. 11. They ( to do) their homework in the afternoon. 12. The ( not to go) for a walk in the evening. 13. My father ( not to work) on Sunday.14. He ( to work) every day. 15. I (to read) books in the evening. 16. I ( not to read) books in the morning. 17. I ( to write) an exercise now. 18. I ( not to write) a letter now. 19. They ( to play) in the yard now. 20. They ( not to play) in the street now.
Задание 7. Поставьте следующие словосочетания во множественное число.
This magazine, that sticker, this stamp , that sandwich, this poster , this teacup , this egg , that wall, that picture , this foot, that mountain , this lady , that window , this man , that match , this knife , this book, this family , this pie , that answer , that apartment, that teacher , that comedy.
Задание 8. Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
2. Look at … sky. It is covered with … dark clouds. Let`s hurry … home. 2 It was very pleasant to live in … country in … summer . … weather was nice and it seldom rained. Summer is … fine season . 3. How lovely … night is! There are no … clouds in … sky and … air is so fresh. 4. When spring comes , … sun shines brighter , snow melts , … days become longer. 5 . Winter is … good time for sports. 6. On … Sunday my friend and I usually go to … country. We sky , skate , play … snowballs and have … very good time. 7. … fog is so dense that it is difficult to walk. 8. My friend is … very good chess player. 9. In … summer we lived in … country and went up to … town by … train. 10. Tomorrow is … Sunday. If it is too hot in … town , we shall go to … country. And on … Monday we shall come back. 11. Autumn is … most beautiful … season of … year. 12. Winter isn`t … depressing season.
Задание 1. Прочитайте и переведите текст.
Environmental pollution is a term that refers to all the ways by which people pollute their surroundings. People dirty the air with gases and smoke, poison the water with chemicals and other substances, and damage the soil with too many fertilizers and pesticides. People also pollute their surroundings in various other ways. They ruin natural beauty by scattering rubbish and litter on the land and in the water. They operate motor vehicles that fill the air with the noise.
Environmental pollution is one of the most serious problems facing humanity today. It causes global warming, destruction of the ozone layer, and other disastrous processes. Air, water, and soil – all harmed by pollution – are necessary to the survival of all living things. Badly polluted air can cause illness, and even death. Polluted water kills fish and other marine life. Pollution of soil reduces the amount of land available for growing crops. Environmental pollution also brings ugliness to our naturally beautiful world.
Задание 2. Ответить на вопросы.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-06-07; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 126.96.36.199 (0.01 с.)