ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
He usually goes to his job by bus.
As a rule, they spend their free time in this green park.
At present, she is not teaching History.
Is she teaching German now?
Does she generally teach English?
My brother and I cooked the dinner yesterday.
Our mother didn’t cook yesterday.
Did she knit a sweater last month?
My mother will sew me a blouse next week.
I shall buy an English book tomorrow.
Задание 7. Заполните пропуски правильной грамматической формой глагола to cook)
1. My brother and I often … dinner for the family.
2. What … you … now?
3. I … dinner yesterday?
4. Who … breakfast yesterday?
5. What … you … for dinner tomorrow?
6. I … not … dinner now. I … … … it in some hours.
7. … you already … the dinner?
8. As a rule, our mother … dinner.
9. She always … well.
10. What … she … in the evening yesterday.
Задание 8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
I (not to know) what to give my brother for his birthday.
They (to want) to publish this book in July?
She (to think) he (to drive) dangerously.
4. He (to understand) that he (to eat) noisily, but he always (to forget) about it.
5. Who that man (to be) who (to stand) in the doorway? – You (not to recognize) him? It (to be) John, my cousin.
I (to have) no time now, I (to have) dinner.
Your family (to leave) St.Petersburg in summer? – Yes, we always (to go) to the seaside. We all (to like) the sea. Mother (to stay) with us to the end of August, but father (to return) much earlier.
Where Tom and Nick (to be) now? – they (to have) a smoke in the garden.
What you (to do) here now? – We (to listen) to tape recordings.
10. You (to want) to see my father? – Yes, I … .
Контрольная работа. Вариант №6.
Прочитайте и переведите текст.
The Polytechnic Museum was founded in 1872 on the initiative of progressive Russian scientists. Such men of science, technology and culture as Timiryazev, Zhukovsky, Yblochkov, Lodygin, and many others gave popular lectures in the halls of the Museum.
The Polytechnic Museum of today has very extensive ties with scientists and engineers in all branches of science and technology. It is visited by 1,300,000 to 1,400,000 persons every year.
The halls of the Museum cover 10,000 square meters and have over 25,000 exhibits on display.
The exhibits are not lifeless collections: they are shown dynamically. Real machines and equipment, models and illuminated diagrams illustrate all the technological processes, and thus the work of a complex device can be seen and more easily understood.
The hall of atomic power engineering describes in popular form the physical structure of matter, the fundamentals of radioactivity in nuclear reactions, and of the generation of atomic power for peace purposes.
Задание 2. Ответьте на вопросы.
When was the Polytechnic Museum founded? 2. What Russian scientists can be named as its founders? 3. How many persons visit the Polytechnic Museum every year? 4. How many exhibits has the Museum on display? 5. What can a visitor, see and learn in the halls of the Museum? 6. What can a visitor, see and understand in the chemical section of the Museum? 8. What size is the model of the chemical laboratory in which Lomonosov worked?
Задание 3. Поставьте следующие существительные во множественное число.
A baby, a plant, a lemon, a peach, a banana, a brush, a star, a mountain, a tree, a shilling, a king, the waiter, the queen, a man, the man, a women, the woman, an eye, a shelf, a box, the city, a boy, a goose, the watch, a mouse, a dress, a toy, the sheep, a tooth, a child, the ox, a deer, the life, a tomato, a secretary, a crowd, the airport, a theatre, the tornado, a shop, the tragedy.
Задание 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple.
What your neighbors (to do) yesterday? 2. Mr Smith (to fix) his car yesterday morning. 3. His wife (to water) plants in the garden. 4. Their children (to clean) the yard and then they (to play) basketball. 5. In the evening their boys (to listen) to loud music and (to watch) TV. 6. Their little girl (to cry) a little and then (to smile). 7. Her brothers (to shout) at her. 8. Mrs Smith (to work) in the kitchen. 9. She (to bake) a delicious apple pie. 10. She (to cook) a good dinner. 11. She (to wash) the dishes and (to look) very tired. 12. The children (to brush) their teeth, (to yawn) a little and (to go) to bed.
Задание 5. Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
1.… Thames is … short river. 2. … Russia is washed by … Arctic Ocean in … north. 3. Kiev is to … south of … Moscow. 4. … Europe is … continent. 5. … Moscow is … capital of … Russia. 6. Is … Asia … island or … continent? 7. … Black Sea is in … south of our country. 8. … White Sea is in … north of our country. 9. … Philippines are situated to … southeast of … Asia. 10. This is … map of … world. Can you read … maps? What can you see on … map? 11. Petrov is … architect. He is … experienced architect. He is in … Far East. He has … beautiful wife. His wife is … dentist. They have … son and … daughter.
Выберете правильную глагольную форму данную в скобках и переведите предложения.
Neither Bill nor Mary (is/are) going to the play tonight.
Anything (is/are) better than going to another movie tonight.
Skating (is/are) becoming more popular every day.
A number of reporters (was/were) at the conference yesterday.
Everybody who (has/have) a fever must go home immediately.
Your glasses (was/were) on the bureau last night.
There (was/were) some people at the meeting last night.
The committee (has/have) already reached a decision.
A pair of jeans (was/were) in washing machine this morning.
Each student (has/have) answered the first three questions.
Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
… room in which … boys were fed was … large stone hall, with … copper at one end, out of which … cook took … gruel which he put into each bowl at … mealtimes. Each boy had one portion of … gruel, and no more, and on … Sundays they had two ounces and … quarter of … bread besides. … bowls never needed washing - … boys polished them with their spoons till they shone again. At last … boys got so wild with … hunger that one boy said he was afraid he would some night eat … doe who slept next to him. … boys believed him. … council was held. Oliver was chosen to go up to … cook that evening after … supper and ask for more. … evening arrived, and … boys took their places. … cook stood at … copper. … gruel was served out and disappeared. Then Oliver rose from … table and advancing to … cook, said in … weak voice, «Please, sir, I want some more.» … cook was … healthy man, but he turned pale. «What?» said he in … trembling voice. … man could not believe his ears.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в нужной форме. Поставьте полученные предложения в вопросительную форму.
I (to write) a composition now.
I (not to drink) milk now.
I (to go) for a walk after dinner.
I (not to go) to the theatre every Sunday.
5. He (not to read) now.
He (to play) now.
My mother (to work) at a Factory.
My aunt (not to work) at a shop.
You friend (to live) in St. Petersburg.
My cousin (not to live) in Moscow.
Контрольная работа. Вариант № 7.
Задание 1. Прочитать и перевести текст.
Who was Agatha Christie (1890-1976)
With her 78 crime novels, Agatha Christie has the distinction of being the worlds best-selling writer, and «The Mousetrap», one of her 19 plays, has run longer than any other production in the history of the British theatre.
Agatha Christie was born in Torguay, a fashionable coastal resort in southwest England, in September 1890. Her father, Frederic Miller, was an American keen on amateur theatricals.
Despite her mother’s view that no child should be allowed to read until the age of eight, so as not to damage eyes or brain, Agatha managed to find books to read, including Jules Verne’s science fiction. She liked devising word and number puzzles.
Задание 2. Составьте вопросы по прочитанному тексту.
Задание 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляю глагол в нужном времени.
My friend (to go) to the library every Wednesday. 2. He (not to go) to the country yesterday. 3. He (to play) computer games from two till three yesterday. 4. We (to play) computer games the whole evening yesterday. 5. My brother (not to play) tennis yesterday. He (to play) tennis the day before yesterday. 6. My sister (not to play) the piano at four o’clock yesterday. She (to play) the piano the whole evening. 7. When I came into the kitchen, mother ( to cook). 8. She (to cook) the whole day yesterday. 9. We (to wash) the floor in our flat yesterday. 10. We (to wash) the floor in our flat from three till four yesterday. 11. You (to do) your homework yesterday ? 12. You (to do) your homework from eight till ten yesterday ? 13. Why she (to sleep) at seven o’clock yesterday ? 14. He (to sit) at the table the whole evening yesterday. 15. What Nick (to do) when you came to his place ?
Задание 3. Вставьте артикль, где необходимо.
1. Look at … sky. It is covered with … dark clouds. Let’s hurry … home. 2. It was very pleasant to live in … country in … summer … weather was nice and it seldom rained. Summer is … fine season. 3. How lovely … night is! There are no … clouds in … sky and … air is so fresh. 4. When spring comes, … sun shines brighter, … snow melts, … days become longer. 5. Winter is … good time for sports. 6. On ... Sunday my friend and I usually go to … country. We ski, skate, play … snowballs and have … very good time. 7. … fog is so dense that it is difficult to walk. 8. My friends is … very good chess player. 10. Tomorrow is … Sunday. If it is too hot in … town, we shall go to … country. And on … Monday we shall come back.
Задание 4 . Вставьте предлоги in или to и переведите предложения.
1. In winter I usually go … bed at ten o’clock because I go… school and have to get up early. But in summer, when I don’t go… school and live … the country, I like to go … bed late. 2. Do you like to read … bed? 3. We did not want to stay … town on such a hot day, so we went … the country. 4. It is very late. Go … bed at once. 5. Where is your little sister? – She is … bed. Mother always puts her … bed at eight o’clock. 6 . In summer my mother does not go … work and I don’t go … school. We live … the country. My father goes … work every day, so he stays … town. But sometimes he comes … the country after work and goes back … town early in the morning, when I am still … bed.
Задание 5. Вставьте little, a little, few или a few.
1. There is … salad left in this bowl. 2. Would you like … salad ? – Yes, thank you. My doctor says it’s good for my health. 3. I have … money, so we cannot go to the cinema. 4. I have … money, so we cannot go to the cinema. 5. This girl works very …, that’s why she knows nothing. 6. Mother gave us … apples, and we were glad. 7. He did not like it at the camp: he had very … friends there. 8. This lemon drink is sour; if you put … sugar in it, it will be sweeter. 9. This lemon drink is sour; if you put … lumps of sugar in it, it will be sweeter. 10. The hall was almost empty: there were very … people in it.
Задание 6. Вставьте глагол to be в Present Simple .
1. Where … you? – I … in the kitchen. 2. Where … Fred? – He … in the garage. 3. Where … Lisa and John? – They … at college. 4. … you busy? – No, I … not. Mike … busy. He … the busiest person I’ve ever met. 5. It … ten o’clock. She … late again. 6. How … you? – I … not very well today. – I … sorry to hear that. 7. We … interested in classical music. 8. Vera … afraid of snakes. 9. My grandmother … not nervous and she … rarely upset. She … the kindest person I’ve ever seen. My grandmother really wonderful. 10. I … sorry. They … not at the office at the moment.
Задание 7. Вставьте some, any, no или оставьте пропуски незаполненными, смотря по смыслу.
1. There are … buses today and I can’t go shopping. 2. There is … caviare in the can. I love it. Would you like … ? 3. Please don’t offer her … chips. She doesn’t want … . 4. Can I have … milk in my tea? I don’t like it black. 5. There is … ink in my pen. 6. Is there … snow in the street this morning? 7. My mother likes … music. 8. Are there … chess players here? 9. There are … diagrams in the new book. 10. Are there … newspapers on the table? 11. Was there … water in the glass or … milk? 12. There was … soap in the box; he used it to wash his hands. 13. There was … soap in the box: it smells of … soap. 14. There are … letters for you on the table. 15. Do you like … apples? 16. Where there … of our teachers at the stadium? 17. There were … students of our group at the consultation yesterday.
Задание 8. Раскройте скобки, поставьте глагол у нужную форму. Сделайте предложения вопросительными и отрицательными.
Tom always (to eat) breakfast. 2. Yesterday he (not to eat) breakfast because he (to get) up late. 3. We (to like) to cook but we (not to like) to wash the dishes. 4. My friend (to know) Spanish very well. 5. He (to live) on the third floor. 6. Her friends (to be) ready at five o’clock. 7. One of her brothers (to make) a tour of Europe last summer. 8. Antonio Stradevari (to make) wonderful violins. 9. He (to turn) on the TV to watch cartoons every morning. 10. He (to turn) on the TV to watch cartoons yesterday morning. 11. He (to turn) on the TV to watch cartoons tomorrow morning. 12. I always (to go) to the Altai Mountains to visit my relatives there.
Контрольная работа. Вариант 8.
English is the language of the people of England. At the same time it is the language of the people of many other countries. Those countries are called English-speaking countries. About three hundred million use English as their mother tongue. And, as you know, other hundreds of millions use English as their second language.
Many centuries ago English was spoken in England only.
Then English was brought to other lands in different parts of the world, lands which were British colonies. There were British colonies in America, Asia and Africa. India, Australia and New Zealand were also British colonies.
The English language was first brought to the North American continent by English people in 1607. Today the largest English-speaking country in the world is United States of America. Another English-speaking country in North America is Canada
What other countries are there whose population use English?.
Задание 2. Ответить на вопросы по прочитанному тексту:
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-06-07; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 188.8.131.52 (0.01 с.)