ТОП 10 на сайтеПриготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Техника нижней прямой подачи мяча.
Франко-прусская война (причины и последствия)
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Смысловое и механическое запоминание, их место и роль в усвоении знаний
Коммуникативные барьеры и пути их преодоления
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Образцы текста публицистического стиля
Четыре типа изменения баланса
Задачи с ответами для Всероссийской олимпиады по праву
Мы поможем в написании ваших работ!
ЗНАЕТЕ ЛИ ВЫ?
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Ex. 1. Read and translate the text. Prepare for a discussion.
Граматичний матеріал: Прийменник.
We use at in these expressions:
Ex. 1. Put in at, on or in.
We use by in many expressions to say how we do something. For example, you can:
send something by post contact somebody by phone / by email / by fax
But we say 'do something on purpose' (= you mean to do it):
In the same way we use by ... to say how somebody travels:
Ex. 1. Put in by, in or on.
Ex. 2. Put in by, in, on or with.
1. Опрацювати текст за професійним спрямуванням.
2. Опрацювати граматичний матеріал, виконати запропоновані вправи.
Практичне заняття № 2
Тема заняття:Відкриття рахунку в закордонному банку громадянином України
savings account to maintain interest
spare money average daily balance profitable
checking account cash withdrawal application
initial deposit to avoid
Opening an Account
- Good morning.
- Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
- Yes, I think so. I would like to open an account.
- What kind of are you interested in?
- You see, I have some spare money to put into the bank.
- Then you should open either a savings or a checking account.
- I'm afraid I know nothing about either of them. Could you tell me the difference between these two accounts?
- A small initial deposit is necessary to open a savings account at our bank. If it is more than five hundred dollars and you maintain this amount, then you won't be charged for banking services. Otherwise you will be charged five dollars a month.
- So, 1 must keep a minimum balance of $500, is that correct?
- Yes, that's right. Our computers check your average daily balance.
- And will I get a banking card after opening an account?
- Yes, certainly. And then you can get your money through machine services. You can make deposits, cash withdrawals and balance inquiries with your card. The machine is at work 24 hours a day.
- Oh! It’s very convenient. And may 1 ask what a checking account means?
- Certainly, sir. After opening a checking account you are supposed to maintain an average daily balance of $1,000.
- And what if I fall below this limit?
- Then you would have to pay a service charge of six dollars a month, and besides you will be charged 25 cents for each check and the same amount for each cash withdrawal.
- Hmm, I see. And can I avoid it somehow?
- Yes, of course. It may be done by keeping your $1,000 in your checking account.
- And how much interest do you pay?
- Interest of 6,5% is paid when your average daily balance is over $2,500. We credit the interest you've earned automatically to your account.
- Well, it's clear enough, but I intended to put only $1.000 into the account.
- Then it would be more profitable for you to open a savings account.
- Okay. I've made up my mind. I will open a savings account with a deposit of one thousand dollars.
- Fine. Will you fill out this application? (The client fills out the application)
- Is everything correct?
- Yes! Every thing is all right. And now you need to write a deposit ticket for $1,000.
- Just a moment.
- Thank you, sir. Here is your pass-book. The bank will pay you 5,5% interest.
- Thank you. You were most helpful.
Робота над текстом за професійним спрямуванням.
One can distinguish two branches of human work: the arts and the sciences. The sciences require knowledge, observation, identification, description, experimentation and theoretical explanation.
The arts on the contrary require skill. That means the ability to work well with a part of his or her body. It is the combination of talent and technique. An artist is a man who can do something well with his own hands and tools. Some time ago everything that was made with tools was «artificial», not natural. The word «manufacture», for example, once meant «to make by hand»
Everything is a bit different nowadays. The word «art» has a special meaning. It means something beautiful. The paintings of skilled painters are appreciated and admired by millions of people today, by those who can see the beauty. Art comprises weaving rugs, tapestries, ceramic work. So there are a lot of types of art. Nevertheless one can trace basic principles in art. All kinds of it require the same characteristics. The separate parts of a work of art should be arranged in pattern. The form itself, a pleasing shape and balance are extremely important. Art inspires the human spirit. Painters, sculptors, musicians, writers, weavers - they all contribute to a better life for us. The Arts play a large role in the expression of inner thoughts and beauty in my life. From dance and music to abstract art our concept of life is shown through the various ways in which we interpret it. We use the Arts as a means of touching that part of us that we cannot reach with Physical Science, Social Science, or any of the Humanities. The arts allow us to be as specific or as abstract as we please. It helps us become closer to ourselves and to others around us. Though there has been a lot of confusion as to what the true definition of “good art” is, how we show others what is going on in our minds and inner souls cannot be judged, graded, criticized or revised by anyone other than ourselves.
The arts play a valued role in creating cultures and developing and documenting civilizations. The arts teach us how to communicate through creative expression. Show us how to understand human experiences, past and present. Prepare us to adapt to and respect the ways others think, work, and express themselves. Music, singing, dancing, poetry, and sketching are just a few of the different forms of art that I use to express myself in a way that I enjoy. Because each art discipline appeals to different senses and expresses itself through different media, each adds a special richness to the learning environment. Arts help people Learn to identify, appreciate, and participate in the traditional and non-traditional art forms of their own communities and the communities of others. Art teaches us how to be imaginative, creative, and reflective. Different art forms help us develop the verbal and nonverbal abilities necessary for lifelong learning. The intellectual demands of the arts help us develop problem-solving abilities and such powerful thinking skills as analyzing and evaluating. Numerous studies point toward a consistent and positive comparison between concrete education in the arts and student achievement in other subjects. A program in arts education would engage students in a process that helps them develop the self-esteem, self-discipline, cooperation, and self-motivation necessary for success in life. Most important, the arts should be experienced and studied for their own true value.
If art was not present in my life, I know that I would be missing so much. I would not be able to do the things that I love to do each day. The only way to express yourself is through art, and the presence of art in the lives of today’s society plays a big role. People listen to music every day, they dance, and sing. For many people’s art is a way of life, and without it they would be lost. Art is the only way to express one’s true feelings. Without art the world would be a dull and sad place. People would not be able to communicate in the same sense that art allows them to. Art shows people’s individualism. Without art wouldn’t we all be the same?
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 126.96.36.199 (0.005 с.)