Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Which is not an internet protocol?
Which of the following is not a valid domain name?
4. The "home page" of a web site is...
5. HTML is used to...
6. RAM is like a computer's ________________ , while a hard drive is like a computer's _______________
7. In term of computing, what does ROM stand for?
8. Windows, OS X and Linux are examples of _________________
9. Temporary memory of computer is
10. Most important piece of hardware is
11. Information and communication technologies (ICT) is a blend of
12. A device used to transfer data between computers is called
13. Software are referred to as
14. To collect information and store them in computer in more than one inter linked files is called
15. In computer terminology processed data is called
16. Opera, Chrome, Safari and Explorer are types of what?
17. Facts and figures used by programs to produce information is
18. Scientific method used to store information and it for communication is called
19. What is 'facebook'?
20. Which kind of mathematics does the computer use in operations?
21. The base 16 numbers system is
22. What is the most appropriate software for calculating in computer?
23. What are computer shortcuts?
24. Components of Personal Computer includes:
25. Which is a Processor of Computer?
26. You can open multiple websites within the same window using __________ .
27. __________ means receiving data or a file from the Internet on your computer. __________ means sending data or a file from your computer to somewhere on the Internet.
28. If a website is not loading properly, you can click the ___________.
What is Android?
30. To download a file from a website, right-click the link and select _____.
What is the meaning of (CPU)?
32. The process of starting or restarting a computer is called:
33. The other name for a Hard disk is:
34. One component of the motherboard is:
How many bits make a byte?
36. What is E-commerce?
37. Show types of Databases
38. Which of the following are good ways to protect your computer?
39. A database management system (DBMS) is
40. I want to store the name, address and telephone number of all my friends. What should I use?
41. The operating system creates _____ from the physical computer
Shares characteristics with both hardware and software
43. Which is the first program run on a computer when the computer boots up?
44. Which of the following Operating System does not implement multitasking truly?
Which is the layer of a computer system between the hardware and the user program
46. The primary purpose of an operating system is:
What is part of a database that holds only one type of information?
48. 'MOV' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
MPG' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
Who developed Yahoo?
51. The most common format for a home video recorder is VHS. VHS stands for...?
What do we call a network whose elements may be separated by some distance? It usually involves two or more small networks and dedicated high-speed telephone lines.
TMP' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
What do we call a collection of two or more computers that are located within a limited distance of each other and that are connected to each other directly or indirectly?
JPG' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
TXT' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
57. Compact discs, (according to the original CD specifications) hold how many minutes of music?
What is the term to ask the computer to put information in order numerically or alphabetically?
What's a web browser?
60. http://www.indiabix.com - is an example of what?
How do you subscribe to an Internet mailing list?
Computers calculate numbers in what mode?
63. The "desktop" of a computer refers to:
Which of these is a search engine?
What does CPU stand for?
Which of these is a valid e-mail address?
67. Modem stands for...
68. What is the difference between the Internet and an intranet?
69. A JPG is...
70. A dual-layer DVD is valued because it:
Another word for 'Graphics for a word processor'?
Which was an early mainframe computer?
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2017-02-17; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 188.8.131.52 (0.003 с.)