Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
How can the risk of unauthorized computer system access be reduced?
219. The Software which contains rows and columns is called
220. Classification of Operating systems. Multitasking :
221. What is a table in MS Access?
222. What is a query in MS Access?
223. What are the forms in MS Access?
224. What are the reports?
225. What is a macros?
226. What is a module?
227. This software includes functions, formulas, and charts. It is commonly used in business, engineering, mathematics, and statistics
228. Microsoft Excel consists of ______
229. Classification of Operating systems. Multi reading:
230. Classification of Operating systems. Real time:
231. Classification of Operating systems. Multiprocessing :
232. Classification of Operating systems. Multi-user:
233. Alt+Prt Scr does what?
234. Which of the following systems deals with planning for, development, management, and use of information technology tools for management?
235. Which of the following terms is used to describe the computer-based tools used by people in an organization to support their information processing needs?
236. Which type of technology allows you to enter information and commands into a computer?
237. Which type of technology allows you to send information from one computer to another?
238. Which type of software coordinates the interaction of technology devices?
239. The …………………..converts digital signals to analog signals for the purpose of transmitting data over telephone lines.
240. Help Menu is available at which button ?
241. A central computer that holds collections of data and programs for many PCs, workstations, and other computers is a(n) –
242. Granting an outside organization access to internet web pages is often implemented using a(n) –
243. Which term identifies a specific computer on the web and the main page of the entire site?
244. Programs such as Internet Explorer that serve as navigable windows into the Web are called –
245. Which of the following is not as language for computer programming
246. The total set of interlinked hypertext documents worldwide is –
247. Every computer connected to an intranet or extranet must have a distinct –
248. A DVD is an example of a(n) -
249. The process of transferring files from a computer on the Internet to your computer is called –
250. ………………….. is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors.
251. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or do damage is a –
252. The basic unit of a worksheet into which you enter data in Excel is called a –
253. You can keep your personal files / folders in –
254. The operating system is the most common type of …………………..software.
255. The two broad categories of software are–
256. A …………………. sometimes called a boot sector virus, executes when a computer boots up because it resides in the boot sector of a floppy disk or the master boot record of a hard disk.
257. The most common type of storage devices are–
258. This part of operating system manages the essential peripherals, such as the key board, screen, disk drives and parallel and serial ports –
259. The bar at the top of a window that beats the name of the window is known as –
260. Controls the way in which the computer system functions and provides a means by which users can interact with the computer.
261. Servers are computers that provide resources to other computers connected to a –
262. Which of the following is the correct order of the four major functions of a computer?
263. A byte can hold one …………………..of data.
264. System software is the set of programs that enables your computer’s hardware devices and
265. Smaller and less expensive PC-based servers are replacing…………………..in many businesses.
266. In Microsoft Excel, you can enter numbers and mathematical formulas into __________ .
267. With __________ addressing, when you copy a formula from one area of the worksheet to another, Excel references the same cells, no matter where you copy the formula.
268. With _________ addressing, when you copy a formula from one area of the worksheet to another, Excel records the position of the cell relative to the cell that originally contained the formula.
269. You can use _______________ addressing to keep the row constant while the column changes, or vice versa.
270. Assignment of function Auto Sum in MS Excel:
271. Assignment of function Recently Used in MS Excel:
272. Assignment of function Financial in MS Excel:
273. Assignment of function Logical in MS Excel:
274. Assignment of function Text in MS Excel:
275. Assignment of function Date & Time in MS Excel:
276. Assignment of function Math & Trig in MS Excel:
277. When you start MS Word, the opening document has the name as –
278. Computer uses the ………………….. number system to store data and perform calculations.
279. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks except –
280. .......... is a set of computer programs used on a computer to help perform tasks.
281. The PC (personal computer) and the Apple Macintosh are examples of two different –
282. To open a new file in MS Word, the shortcut key is –
283. In a relational database, this is a data structure that organizes the information about a single topic into rows and columns –
284. Device drivers are –
285. Which process checks to ensure the components of the computer and operating are connected properly?
286. Apple Macintoshes (Macs) and PCs use different …………………..to process data and different operating systems.
287. A ………………….. servers store and manages files for network users.
288. A ............ is a computer that serves up information to other computers on a network
289. Many cell phones can do a lot of things computers can do, including browsing the Internet and playing games. They are often called .........
290. The .............. computer was introduced in 1984, and it was the first widely sold personal computer with a graphical user interface
291. A processor's speed is measured in ...... or ........
292. Show example of mobile apps
293. ............ is a process of inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data
294. MS Excel. .............. data if you only want to display records that meet certain criteria.
295. MS Excel. ......... data on one column or multiple columns. You can sort in ascending or descending order.
296. ......................... is a hardware device capable of transmitting an analog or digital signal over the telephone, other communication wire, or wirelessly.
297. .............. is a network designed for information processing within your company or organization.
298. Show web browsers
299. To what temporary area can you store text and other data, and later paste them to another location?
300. What is considered the ‘backbone’ of the World Wide Web ?
301. To produce a high-quality graphic (hardcopy) in colour you would want to use a –
302. The errors that can be pointed out by the compiler are –
303. Gmail, a free web-based email service operated by which company –
304. The internet is –
305. Which of the following statements is FALSE concerning file names ?
306. Trojan-horse programs –
307. Program threats are –
308. How are data organised in a spreadsheet?
309. Transformation of input into output is performed by?
310. The most frequently used instructions of a computer program are likely to be fetched from –
311. Which of the following places the common data elements in order from smallest to largest?
312. Computers process data into information by working exclusively with–
313. The purpose of the primary key in a database is to –
314. Icons are –
315. Which of the following is true?
316. The architecture of the PC consists of the following main logical components of the computer:
317. Main objects in Access:
318. Windows's elements are:
319. Input devices are:
320. Output devices are:
321. Type of printers are:
322. Show the memory:
323. The antivirus programs are:
324. Main elements in Excel:
325. Data type in Access:
326. Data type in Access:
327. Show functions in Excel:
328. Logical functions in Excel:
329. There are values in cells A1 and B1. Calculate the value in C1:
330. Match the elements of MS Office programs:
331. Math functions in Excel:
332. The name of the file consist of :
333. Specify programs archives:
334. Addressing in Excel:
335. MS Office programs:
336. Match windows control buttons:
337. The basic parts of computer consist of:
338. Positional number systems are:
339. Arrange stores in process of increase in volume stored information
340. Arrange the element base of computers according generations begin from the first
341. Arrange the units of information begin from the smallest:
342. Types of pointing devices:
343. Types of mouse:
344. Match computer devices according their types:
345. The characteristics of the monitor:
346. Arrange stores in process of increase in volume stored information
347. Show types of mouse:
348. The element bases of computers:
349. The computer device, intended for storage the information
350. Functions in Excel:
351. Match the storage devices:
352. The wideband at the top of MS Office programs which groups the list of command is called?
353. The units of information are:
354. The antivirus programs are:
355. MS Office programs are:
356. Properties of information are:
357. Types of software platforms are defined
358. The standard user interface provides functions
359. Examples of technologies providing subject -
360. The technical means are
361. Examples of programming systems
362. Which file format can be added to a PowerPoint show?
363. Show in the followings input devices:
364. Show technical means from the list:
365. Computerization of society leads to the following consequences:
366. Match these commands
367. Match the places in column A with the computer uses in column B
368. Properties of information are:
369. Pictures are represented in
370. Show graphic components
371. MP3 is an extension of a ....... file
372. JPEG is an acronym for Joint Photographic Experts Group and is a file format for _________
373. What is multimedia?
374. Which of the following two file formats has a smaller file size:
Show multimedia elements
Types of Security
377. Show some types of attacks
378. What are presentations?
379. What are some examples of multimedia?
380. Show web apps
381. Fill the gap in the sentences
382. Fill the gap in the sentences
383. Which of the following are not operating systems
384. Which of the following are not database systems
385. Show types of operating systems
386. Show types of browsers
387. Which of the following is not an Internet term
388. Which of the following describes the Internet?
389. Which file extension is an image file?
390. What file is a Word 2003, 2007 document?
391. Show types of networking topology
392. Match the action to each key shortcut:
393. MS Office contains following programs:
394. Examples of output device
395. The piece of hardware that converts your computer’s digital signal to an analog signal that can travel over telephone lines is called a–
396. Fill in the gaps in these sentences
397. Which of the following is an example of an input device?
398. What does WWW mean?
399. What does WAN mean?
400. What does FTP mean?
401. What does LAN mean?
402. What does IT mean?
403. What does ICT mean?
404. What does ICT mean?
405. A(n) ………………….. is a special visual and audio effect applied in Power-point to text or content.
406. Computer science consists of:
407. Show functions for calculations in MS Excel:
408. Changing an existing document is called ………………….. the document.
409. Specify the programs and its extensions:
410. Show the generations of computer in accordance with their element base:
411. Match the type of keys:
412. Match the keys for their action:
413. Match the following objects types in Access database:
414. Match the types of data in Access:
415. Match the physical parts of computer
416. Main items in MS Excel:
417. Statistical functions in Excel:
418. What numbers are used in following number systems:
419. Number of rows and columns in MS Excel 2007 spreadsheet:
420. The extensions of MS Office2007 files:
421. Devices of computer:
422. MS Word. Choose the command according to a tab:
423. MS Office contains following programs:
424. Match the function for each action:
425. Match each types of software:
426. Computer devices are:
427. Main objects in MS Access:
428. Fill in the gaps in these sentencesThe message is ___________ to a local microwave station.
429. Fill the gap in the sentence:
430. Fill in the gaps in these sentences
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2017-02-17; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 220.127.116.11 (0.028 с.)