Заглавная страница Избранные статьи Случайная статья Познавательные статьи Новые добавления Обратная связь
Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Упр. 31. Образуйте от утвердительных предложений отрицательные и вопросительные. Используйте образец.
Model: I like bananas. — I do not like bananas. Do you like bananas ?
1. I write letters regularly. I ... not ... letters regularly. ... you... letters regularly? 2. I drive a car. I ... not ... a car .... you ... a car? 3. You sing well. You ... not ... well. ... you ... well? 4. They live in London. They ... not ... in London. ... they... in London?
Model: He likes coffee. — He does not like coffee. Does he like coffee?
1. She watches TV every day. She ... not... TV every day. ... she ... TV every day? 2. He often gives her flowers. He ... not often ... her flowers. ... he often ... her flowers? 3. She helps her mother about the house. She ... not... her mother about the house.... she ... her mother about the house? 4. He likes classical music. He ... not ... classical music. ... he ... classical music?
Model: a) We watch TV every day.
b) We don't watch TV every day.
c) Do you watch TV every day ?
1. a) I write letters every month.
2. a) She speaks English fluently.
3. a) .........................
b) My friend doesn't know how to drive.
4. a) .........................
c) Does he earn a lot of money?
5. a) I usually have lunch at the office.
6. a) .........................
c) Are there any flowers in your garden?
Упр. 32. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
One Sunday Agnes and her mother went to the zoo. Agnes was very excited. She was interested in everything she saw.
"Mother, look," she said. "There (to be) a monkey in this cage. It (to eat) an apple. Now it (to give) a bite to another monkey. I (to think) monkeys (to like) apples very much."
"Yes, dear," said her mother.
"Now I (to want) to go and see the lions and tigers. Where they (to live), mother?"
"In that big house over there. Come along."
Agnes enjoyed herself very much in the lion house. "Mother," she said, "the tiger (to want) a drink: it (to go) to the dish of water there in the corner. And the lion (to look) right at me. You (to think) it (to want) to eat me up? When the lions and tigers (to have) their dinner, mother?"
"The keepers (to bring) them great pieces of meat every day at four o'clock. And they (to make) a big noise before their dinner time, so everybody (to know) they (to be) hungry."
Упр. 33. Перепишите следующий текст в прошедшем времени.
On Tuesday I get up at half past six. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands and face and clean my teeth. Then I dress, go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for my family. At half past seven my son gets up and has breakfast. I have breakfast with my son. My son eats a sandwich and drinks a cup of tea. I don't drink tea. I drink coffee. After breakfast my son leaves home for school. I don't leave home with my son. On Tuesday I don't work in the morning. I work in the afternoon. In the evening I am at home. My husband and my son are at home, too. We rest in the evening. My son watches TV, my husband reads newspapers and I do some work about the house. At about eleven o'clock we go to bed.
Упр. 34. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past, Future Continuous.
1. We (to be) very busy now. We (to discuss) a very important question.
2. Where (to be) Peter? He (to have) his English lesson now? - No, he (to have) his English tomorrow.
3. Where (to be) Susan? — She (to work) in the library at the moment. She (to stop) working in an hour.
4. What children (to do) when you (to come) home yesterday? - They (to play) in their room.
5. At two o'clock tomorrow we (to take) our French lesson.
6. This problem (to be) too difficult to discuss it now. I (to think) we (to discuss) it tomorrow, when we (to have) more time.
7. He (to spend) last week in a hospital. He (to be) ill.
8. Why you (not to put) your coat on yesterday? It (to be) cold.
9. He (not to eat) when I (to come) yesterday. He (to read) a book.
10. As a rule he (to translate) two articles a week. But(to translate) three articles last week.
11. She (not to see) me when I (to come) into the room, (to read) at that moment.
12. We (to wait) for them at two o'clock tomorrow. We (be) sure they (to come) in time.
13. My friends (to walk) when it (to begin) raining.
14. Tomorrow he still (to work) when I come home.
15. Yesterday I (to return) home at eight o'clock: it (to dark and (to rain) at the time.
16. I (to cut) my finger when I (to peel) an apple.
17. Let's go to the cinema when the lessons (to be) over
18. He (to become) furious when he (to understand) thatwas late.
19. If she (not to come) tomorrow, ring her up.
Упр. 35. Соедините части предложений из первого и второго столбиков.
Упр. 36. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Present Perfect или в Present Perfect Continuous.
1. She (to be) ill since last week.
2. He (to know) me since childhood.
3. I (to try) to understand you for half an hour.
4. He (to be) in Kyiv for three years.
5. She (to look) for her key since she came home.
6. They (to be) here since two o'clock.
7. My sister (to sleep) for ten hours.
8. We (to be) married since 1977.
9. How long Mary and Ann (to know) each other?
10. We (not to see) them for three months.
11. His car is very old. He (to have) it for many years.
12. It (to snow) for four hours.
Упр. 37. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из времен: Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous.
1. Her children (to be) in the yard. They (to play) football now. They (to play) it since ten o'clock.
2. She (to speak) English well. She (to study) it for five years. Listen! She (to speak) English to her teacher.
3. His son just (to return) home. He (to be) dirty. He (to play) volley-ball.
4. Where David (to be)? - He (to be) in the library. He (to work) there at the moment. — How long he (to be) there? - He (to work) for three hours.
5. Why she (to look) tired? - She (to work) all night.
6. Since when they (to wait) for us? - They (to wait) for half an hour. We (to be) late.
7. My sister (to drive) a car. She (to learn) to drive for two months.
8. Beth (to be) busy this morning, hasn't she? - Yes. She already (to write) some letters and (to interview) four people.
9. Julia already (to return) home. She always (to come) home at this time. She (to do) her lessons. She (to do) them since three o'clock.
10. My baby (to sleep) at the moment. My baby (to sleep) for two hours.
11. Peter (to write) letters now. He (to write) since seven o'clock. He (not to finish) writing yet.
12. What they (to do) now? - They (to discuss) a very important problem. They (to discuss) it for two hours; but they (not to reach) the agreement yet.
13. I never (to suppose) that he can cook. He (to be) in the kitchen now. He (to cook) for an hour and he already (to prepare) some tasty dishes.
14. The weather (to be) fine today. There (to be) no clouds in the sky, the warm wind (to blow). The sun (to shine) since early morning.
Таблица 1. - Изменение времен глагола при переходе от прямой речи в косвенную речь.
Упр. 38. Перепишите предложения в прошедшем времени.
1. I know he will come in time.
2. We are sure they will recognize us.
3. She thinks she will get up early.
4. I hope he will help us.
5. Do you think they will agree with us?
6. I am sure she will not refuse to go to the theatre.
7. Is he afraid he will be ill?
8. Why do you suppose they will win the game?
9. Do they promise they will send us a letter?
10. He is sure she will finish her work soon.
11. Does she consider they will make a mistake?
12. Why is he sure they will help him?
13. Tom feels he will be late.
14. I can not understand why they will stay here.
15. We want to know when he will go out.
16. My doctor thinks this medicine will help me.
17. He doesn't know when her train will arrive.
18. We don't suppose she will know the news.
19. His friend is not sure he will be working at 7 o'clock.
20. I hope I will have finished working by the evening.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-04-19; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 184.108.40.206 (0.007 с.)