Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Discussing a candidate for the post of a Product Executive
D: So, we need a product executive to be responsible for marketing our new product.
W: Do you have any suitable person in mind?
D: Yes, I think we should approach (обратиться к) Bob Lynch. He was dealing with us when he worked for the Ministry of Defense and he is now looking for a job.
W: What makes you think that he is the best one? What about his education, qualifications?
D: They are perfect. He graduated from London University seven years ago with the qualification of an electronic engineer and a diploma with honors and joined the Ministry of Defense. I think his experience in negotiating contracts for the Ministry will be very valuable here.
W: Why did he leave the Ministry?
D: There was just a little chance to be promoted to a higher position though he had worked for them for five years.
W: Why do you think then he will be valuable here?
D: He knows the way of handling electronic equipment, besides he has already gained some experience of the business world in general, which is an important thing in my eyes.
W: Where does he work at present?
D: For some electronic equipment company, let me see…ah, Liverpool Motors. They offered him a job at a high salary with good prospects for promotion.
D: And after he had signed the contract of employment, he had to deal with boring routine paper work all day long.
W: Isn’t he too adventurous?
D: He is. But it’s just what is necessary to be a good Product Executive.
W: What about his references?
D: You won’t believe it, but the best one is from the Ministry of Defense. They say he is the first class candidate for the post of a product executive.
1. Personal details (name, address, telephone, email) — личные данные
2. Job objective — цель
3. Education — образование
4. Qualifications — дипломы, свидетельства
5. Work experience — опыт работы
6. Skills — навыки
7. Interests — интересы
8. References — рекомендации
APPLYING FOR A JOB
11. When you apply for a job, you will be asked to send your CV/resume, together with a letter or email of application. Later you will need to go on interviews to meet with employers face to face. Employers often receive hundreds of job applications, so it is very important to make sure that your CV and job application letter create the right impression. It is your opportunity to say why you want the job and to present yourself as the best prospective employee.
12. Before beginning to draft your CV , read the advert carefully so that you are clear about the specific requirements of the job you are applying for. A CV should be clear and well-structured so that the employer can find the information he is looking for quickly and easily.
13. Make your application letter brief. Don’t give many details but give concise explanation of your suitability for the job.
14. The usual order of a job application letter is as follows.
15. Give the title of the job as a heading or refer to it in the first sentence of your letter. This will ensure that your application goes directly to the right person in the organization. You should also mention where you saw the job advert or you heard about the vacancy. If you heard about it through someone already working for the company, mention their name and position.
16.e.g. I would like to apply for the position of a secretary advertized in this month’s addition of the Computer Technology.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-12-14; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 22.214.171.124 (0.004 с.)