Влияние общества на человека
Приготовление дезинфицирующих растворов различной концентрации
Практические работы по географии для 6 класса
Организация работы процедурного кабинета
Обработка изделий медицинского назначения многократного применения
Изменения в неживой природе осенью
Уборка процедурного кабинета
Сольфеджио. Все правила по сольфеджио
Балочные системы. Определение реакций опор и моментов защемления
Переведите следующие предложения. Обратите внимание на перевод выделенных слов.
⇐ ПредыдущаяСтр 2 из 2
3. Представьте, что вы отправляетесь учиться в зарубежный университет. Расскажите о своей будущей поездке.
· What are my objectives and reasons for wanting to study overseas?
· What are my academic and career goals?
· How will I finance 6 months or a year overseas?
· When will be the best time to go abroad?
· What are my outside interests? (Student Governments, sport competitions, Volunteer Activities (rebuilding homes, planting trees, etc.), Multicultural Activities; plays, musicals, dance concerts, singing groups; Religious organizations; Media organizations)
· What sort of accommodation do I want to live in? (family homestays; college/university halls of residence with shared facilities; flats (offered by universities) where students can prepare and cook; independent hostels; private rented accommodation)
· What are my language skills? (my English is fluent and accurate; I can speak English with some confidence; I have a good basic ability to communicate and understand; I can communicate in a very basic way; I have never studied English)
5. Пьер Дюран (Pierre Durand) - студент по обмену в одном из университетов Малайзии. Прочитайте его анкету и ответьте на вопросы.
Choosing my student mobility program
Basically I wanted to participate in a program that was different from anything I had experienced before; I wanted to live in a foreign culture and gain life experience.
My favourite subject
My favourite subject is management. I have always been interested in this segment of finance because it is practical and it helps to make financial decisions in real life.
Foreign-student mobility life
The best part of studying abroad is the opportunity to travel. Most of my trips have been with foreign students. I have made contacts in the Middle East, Europe and most Asian nations. The most memorable moment while being on exchange is New Year’s Eve celebrated in Malaysia. The main thing for me on this program is adapting to the different cultures and different opinions which, in some aspects, are totally the opposite of my life in France.
An important skill
One of the skills that I am learning is the national Malaysian language of Bahasa Melayu, I am sure I will continue to learn it when I return home.
Back home I am a member of a golf club, so when I am not studying, I am usually participating in club events.
This is my final semester as an undergraduate; I think I will work in corporate finance next year in Paris. However, after a few years of experience abroad I see myself working internationally either in Australia or in the UK.
Get as much information as you can about the university and the environment you will be exposed to before going abroad. Have a copious budget because there is always something you want to buy or a place you want to visit.
· What was the main reason for choosing this mobility program?
· Why does he consider management his favourite subject?
· What is the best part of studying abroad for Pierre Durand?
· What is quite a memorable experience for him?
· What practical skills does he hope to gain by studying abroad?
· Has he made any plans for his future employment?
· Do you think it is worth taking some advice from Pierre Durand?
6. Прочитайте текст. Кратко изложите главную идею текста. Ответьте на вопросы после текста.
Virtual teaching and learning is part of higher education in any university. This form of education involves a lot of new technologies, for example, wiki-based learning, cross campus lectures and seminars, digital libraries. They have created new opportunities for cooperation, interactivity, personalized learning, and participation in campus life.
Virtual mobility serves as a more flexible and cheaper mobility scheme. It fits the needs of all students, including disabled students and lifelong learners. As a general term, virtual mobility “offers access to university courses in a foreign country and allows for communication activities with teachers and fellow students abroad via the new information and communication technologies.”
Virtual Exchange offers all students the possibility of choosing a course, a module, a seminar, a joint project from another university in another European country, in order to learn and develop intercultural skills. By taking a module from another country, students have the opportunity to open a window on different teaching techniques, scientific approaches, different cultures. They can meet students from different countries through virtual forums, possibly combined with telephone and video.
All of this, without the expense and upheaval of leaving home and enriching the curriculum of the home university.
· Which information do you find most/least important and informative?
· Has the text made you feel that you should make any changes to your own lifestyle?
· Is there anything else you could do to continue your studies?
7. Прочитайте советы по подготовке к путешествию и учебе за рубежом. Заполните пропуски в тексте следующими словами и фразами.
Последнее изменение этой страницы: 2016-08-15; Нарушение авторского права страницы
infopedia.su Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. Обратная связь - 18.104.22.168 (0.005 с.)